PDA

View Full Version : SWAT Playlist Bungie Suggestion

kRoNiCxKC
09-19-2010, 03:14 AM
SWAT is possibly the best gametype in halo reach epesially with the DMR and Needle Rifle, but there is no specific SWAT playlist. It is a thing i think would be come really popular and they need to make a playlist for it. If anyone knows how to sugget things to bungie please leave a link or despriction here. Thankyou

D4B0MB1N4T10N
09-19-2010, 03:40 AM
SWAT is possibly the best gametype in halo reach epesially with the DMR and Needle Rifle, but there is no specific SWAT playlist. It is a thing i think would be come really popular and they need to make a playlist for it. If anyone knows how to sugget things to bungie please leave a link or despriction here. Thankyou

i dont have a link for suggestions, but i do agree with you at least. this game is pretty bunk online, save for SWAT. clearly the more favorable gametype.

kRoNiCxKC
09-19-2010, 03:43 AM
i dont have a link for suggestions, but i do agree with you at least. this game is pretty bunk online, save for SWAT. clearly the more favorable gametype.
Yeh easily the best in halo 3 and should be in reach. I searched the bungie website and couldnt find an email or anything

Natetendo83
09-19-2010, 04:03 AM
I'm pretty sure Bungie said that they will add a SWAT playlist in the near future, it just didn't roll out at launch. So it's just a matter of time :)

Atroxx70
09-19-2010, 04:24 AM
I'm also ready for them to release a full on Swat playlist, but for a different reason. I freaking hate it, especially in Reach. Everytime it comes up in the Slayer playlist, it always gets the vote because of all the super awesome MLG prozzzzzz out there thinking it makes them look better if they do well in it.

It's too much like CoD with the twitch gameplay and honestly, if that's what I wanted I'd put MW2 back in the tray. I play Halo to get the Halo experience and SWAT doesn't offer that to me.

wilko383
09-19-2010, 04:27 AM
The playlists available at the moment are simply the basics released for launch. I think they said mid October is when the first Matchmaking update will be implemented, so expect to see alot more playlists coming next month.

daniz3pic
09-19-2010, 04:34 AM

You all should note***

All of H3's more popular gametypes e.g. SWAT and Snipers will soon make their way into seperate playlists. For now you will have to bear with it as the playlist clusters are to encourage the voting system and also appease to the new players.

As well, thanks to the credits system we may end up seeing an Infection playlist (also considering this is the ONLY thing anyone votes for in Rumble Pit) :)

Kraderic
09-19-2010, 05:36 AM
SWAT is most definitely not the best gametype in Reach. Until they fix their sub-par spawns, SWAT will always remain inferior to every other gametype.

TG Wolf
09-19-2010, 06:00 AM
SWAT is the bane of pussies that like to hide behind their shields.

Comparing it in any way to CoD is an insult to Halo and the game type.

Atroxx70
09-19-2010, 06:15 AM

Comparing it in any way to CoD is an insult to Halo and the game type.

It was meant to be an insult.

Shields are the bane of shitty players who can't kill someone even when they get the first shot off.

Ty-Rex
09-19-2010, 06:18 AM

Comparing it in any way to CoD is an insult to Halo and the game type. SWAT is by far the least fun gametype for me since you don't have shields. Saying people "hide behind their shields," is really, really stupid. Having a shield is a core part of Halo, and knowing how to use it and take it down is what makes any strategy in the game.

Pointing your reticule and aiming at someone's head and pulling the trigger is a part of playing Halo, but making it the whole game kinda ruins it to me.

infernoterrorize
09-19-2010, 06:21 AM
Swat is only good for medals and ranking up quick. If you hav a beast connection youll rape everyone. Thats why I dont like it. Standard gametypes FTW. Thats how Halo is meant to be.

Slash12
09-19-2010, 06:26 AM
SWAT is shit until they fix the spawns. It was good in Halo 3, but now they fucked it up.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
09-19-2010, 06:34 AM
Swat is only good for medals and ranking up quick. If you hav a beast connection youll rape everyone. Thats why I dont like it. Standard gametypes FTW. Thats how Halo is meant to be.

another reason as to why SWAT (and snipers) need their own playlists, for those who want to play them so they can, and then those who dont want to playSWAT or Snipers dont have to.

how about new maps too? these are getting old already, too fast, ha ha, doesnt help that i just played these places in campaign like a day ago.

MMHLAW
09-19-2010, 06:37 AM
Swat is awful, just a bunch of campers that sit in corners waiting for someone to come along and head shot. If I want to play a game with one shot kills Ill play COD. Hopefully Bungie will create a playlist for Swat and Snipers and get them out of the general playlists

xXShadowXx500
09-19-2010, 06:45 AM

I agree. I would also like a Snipers playlist.

xxxxHolic
09-19-2010, 07:18 AM

Lmao, oh please. As if, spamming your weapon in hopes of getting a head shot first takes any more skill than repeatedly getting those shots to lower your opponents shields then getting that final head shot in to do them in.

You can state that you like the game type but don't pretend anyone who doesn't like it is any less of a player than you are. All you're simply doing is further proving how woefully inexperienced you are in the game, and that's putting it nicely.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
09-19-2010, 07:20 AM

here's an idea. why dont you make a thread on bungie.net in the Reach forums with a link to this thread? that way you'll have 2 spots, and by then they should realize what it is we want.

i would, but ive been banned, for, uh, previous, hmm... spouts of anger and hatred towards their previous games??? ha ha, poor me :(

Riphade 1
09-19-2010, 07:46 AM
They should make it it's own gametype now. I love it, and I'm tired of all these kids crying like little bitches cause "AWWWW, I HATE ITTTTTT!". Well then. Get more friends that dislike it, and all vote for something different. I don't cry cause I DON'T get it, and won't bitch when I play a type I dislike.

Pieville
09-19-2010, 08:09 AM
I agree, I think that SWAT should be it's own playlist, I also think that Infection should have it's own playlist.

BIGbivvie
09-19-2010, 09:09 AM
SWAT is awesome, makes the game alot more fun and easier to get double and triple kills thus giving more xp.