PDA

View Full Version : Help for the love of all that is sane

TheWanderer
09-19-2010, 11:11 AM
how can i get past surival hard night day pool or any of them on wave 8-9 flags i just get cremed! any tips help cheats to get past them and get to wave 40 on extreme please help only need this achievement to finish the game! PLEASE :(

danny
09-19-2010, 12:10 PM
I will post a pic when I get chance but I always go for two rows of flowers, upgraded if I can and then 3 rows of melons one of which freeze.

Then I have walnuts for a couple of rows. Towards the end I always equip both walnuts, cherry bomb and pepper if I get desperate and melons. As I get stronger I carry on pushing extra rows of walnuts and maybe then a fourth row of melons. This has worked so far for every hard survival level, only have rooftops to do.

The odd cat of nine tails for when there are ballons, or cactus.

Melons take out just about everything quickly except ballons. If you see miners coming just build a row of two way peashooters.

X King Damian X
09-20-2010, 12:10 AM
If you have any trouble on the survival challenges or even the mini games, then go to youtube and type in the name of it, and tons of videos people have made will come up of solutions. Even videos of how to do it with 8 slots or without upgrade seeds... Take your pick :)

beezelBug
09-20-2010, 07:56 AM
I will post a pic when I get chance but I always go for two rows of flowers, upgraded if I can and then 3 rows of melons one of which freeze.

Then I have walnuts for a couple of rows. Towards the end I always equip both walnuts, cherry bomb and pepper if I get desperate and melons. As I get stronger I carry on pushing extra rows of walnuts and maybe then a fourth row of melons. This has worked so far for every hard survival level, only have rooftops to do.

The odd cat of nine tails for when there are ballons, or cactus.

Melons take out just about everything quickly except ballons. If you see miners coming just build a row of two way peashooters.

If you have never played the game this sounds weird and surreal

TurboRuhland
09-21-2010, 03:49 PM
If you see miners coming just build a row of two way peashooters.

I have found that as long as there are pumpkins on your back row, a few Cattails will take care of any miners that come through. I also like having a couple magnets there to stop them before they get too far along, since the Magnetshroom will take the pick from them and they stop digging.