PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Redemption - Advanced Co-op

J O N 3 S Y
09-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Red Dead Redemption - Advance Co-op
Help

Me and my friend have recently completed the basic cooperative missions on Red Dead Redemption.

We are now attempting to do complete the advanced missions but it is very hard and when you get someone who joins who doesn't have a mic and does their own thing it just makes the whole situation a lot harder!

We're looking for 2 skilled players who would like to help get the achievements.

If you are interested send either of us a message on XBOX LIVE.
Me - J O N 3 S Y 94
Tom - K1NG K1LLAx94

Thanks, Jonesy

Spengler PhD
11-22-2010, 05:08 AM
Red Dead Redemption - Advance Co-op
Help

Me and my friend have recently completed the basic cooperative missions on Red Dead Redemption.

We are now attempting to do complete the advanced missions but it is very hard and when you get someone who joins who doesn't have a mic and does their own thing it just makes the whole situation a lot harder!

We're looking for 2 skilled players who would like to help get the achievements.

If you are interested send either of us a message on XBOX LIVE.
Me - J O N 3 S Y 94
Tom - K1NG K1LLAx94

Thanks, Jonesy

I'm in need of this as well, message me if you're still looking for help

Lavernius
12-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Im in need of this as well, ill send messages

cliche1
12-06-2010, 04:55 PM
im looking for coop advance missions msg me or fr me

TheyCallMePops
12-17-2010, 04:01 AM
me and a friend are also in need of these achievements. if anyone is in need of these achievements or would like to help plz send a message to either swampygodfather(me) or flyntot. thx

gilerab180
12-19-2010, 05:23 AM
wud like to do these coop advanced missions aswell hit me up on xbl if im on ill do it ;)