09-21-2010, 12:36 AM
nice find ... looks great:)

danieldinho
09-22-2010, 04:43 PM
looking forward to it but the graphics seem near enough the same

RYARNI
09-23-2010, 11:41 AM
looking forward to it but the graphics seem near enough the same

What was wrong with Fifa 10's graphics? I dont think they could make it look any better on 360 myself.

LThompson6
09-23-2010, 11:53 AM
looking forward to it but the graphics seem near enough the same Look at the players faces they look really good now.

flo7sick
09-23-2010, 12:15 PM
actually I think is not about the player faces or how the gam changed in GFX , the gameplay has changed a lot in a good way

Tactical Tom
09-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Do people really play with their Virtual Pro using the Default Virtual Pro Camera Angles as shown in these Videos?

The view is absolutely appalling as it is far more difficult to get a panoramic view of everything that's happening around you.

The first thing I will do on FIFA 11 is change the Virtual Pro Camera Angle back to the Normal Camera Angle which is used for all other Modes and Matches. ;)

ARC x83x
09-26-2010, 09:37 PM
Do people really play with their Virtual Pro using the Default Virtual Pro Camera Angles as shown in these Videos?

The view is absolutely appalling as it is far more difficult to get a panoramic view of everything that's happening around you.

The first thing I will do on FIFA 11 is change the Virtual Pro Camera Angle back to the Normal Camera Angle which is used for all other Modes and Matches. ;)
Ditto, I find it much easier to beat defenders and play balls to team mates with the 'original' angle. My friend feels like it's 'cheating' and makes it too easy but I can't stand the Pro camera angle

Scholesy22
09-27-2010, 12:00 AM

Same here, play to the camera angle that suits urself.

Ditto, I find it much easier to beat defenders and play balls to team mates with the 'original' angle. My friend feels like it's 'cheating' and makes it too easy but I can't stand the Pro camera angle

lol if it was a form of cheating u wouldn't have the option to put it on that camera angle, I've recenetly bought the new Formula 1 game, its like saying because I'm using the cockpit view and others aint, that they are cheating because they can see more of the track than myself. Different camera angles suit diff ppl, allthough some camera angles I wonder are they worth it lol.