PDA

View Full Version : Some People are Ridiculous!

TOP GUN 798
05-06-2007, 10:52 PM
You all make me laugh with threads like "This is the Worst War Game Ever". Like Layser said in that thread its a F***ing game people, who cares if its not historically accurate. They may not have made the game historically accurate, but I deffinatly give them kudos for this game since its the closest thing to being in real combat while playing a game ... ONLY if you have surround sound and a big Plasma or LCD HDTV. And you complain about the AI not shooting guys for you, come on, your basically saying this game is crap because you can't hide behind a rock and let your team kill all the germans then you just advance when its clear, they did that for a reason, they did that so people who suck at the game can come on sites like these and complain the game sucks because they suck at it. I just wanted to let all you guys know, keep up the stupid threads they give me something hilarious to read when i'm bored out of my mind. :p

CovertDog
05-06-2007, 11:11 PM
I just wanted to let all you guys know, keep up the stupid threads they give me something hilarious to read when i'm bored out of my mind. :p

You know I was going to say the samething about this thread. Your complaining about people complaining.:rolleyes: Does anyone else see the irony in that.

TOP GUN 798
05-06-2007, 11:52 PM
and your complaining about me complaining about them complaining. The thing is I wasn't complaining. If you have even half a nut shell for a brain you would be smart enough to realize that. I am just simply stating the fact that people come on here to complain about how stupid a game is instead of playing it. Why complain that its not accurate, its a good game enjoy it. It would be like you watching an episode of south park and kenny dies then the next episode hes fine again and then go and complain about how its not accurate and the show sucks because its unrealistic, its a show, just like COD 3 is a game. So my I end my statement. THIS IS NOT ME COMPLAINING.

CovertDog
05-07-2007, 12:15 AM
I am just simply stating the fact that people come on here to complain about how stupid a game is instead of playing it.

I'am use all my half a nut shell brain for this one, but I'll try. Who started this thread here? http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=199764#post199764. Seems like alot of complaining about an easy game in my personal opinion. Secondly, I wasn't complaining about your post. I was just stating that if your going to make a thread like this and bash other peoples opinion, be prepared for a little in return. If you don't like what they are posting, don't read it. There's no point in creating a thread like this, ecspecially after making a thread complaining about the AI etc.

TOP GUN 798
05-07-2007, 01:00 AM
lol, i knew someone would read this thread and then see my thread about me complaining about the AI. lmao, I am really just posting random stuff that doesn't really make any sense so I can get my posts up. but I do still think the worst war game ever thread is stupid. just like don't read it if you don't like what it says, don't play it then complain about it not being accurate. lol. ps covert UR BALD :p

Shaaady Souljah
05-07-2007, 01:21 AM
I am really just posting random stuff that doesn't really make any sense so I can get my posts up.

:eek: bad monkey.

at least pretend to TRY and CONTRIBUTE to this lovely place you frequent...