PDA

View Full Version : 1 Millon Points Gliched?

2Bad2Fast
09-21-2010, 04:20 AM
ok for me (pal) user i compleated jv the game on easy , anywayz i finshed with a total of like 693k points so i was just going to re do missons so i did

i did the don at the docks and got 799k:woop::woop: on easy just comboing but when i finished my total was only 799k so i tort o well il just do an other misson and i did , i did the one where you go to the junk yard and kill the 3 boss's and it took my total to like 891k , this is when i did a other misson and only got like 30k but it dident add to 891k it added to the 799k so it was like 830k so i did like 5 more missons and the same out come its just adding to the 799k they ant stacking up

any ideas as i dont wanna restart it lol.

ABouncingSoul
09-21-2010, 06:07 AM
Obviously you don't have 1,000,000 points, so until you get that, don't say the achievement is glitched. Just keep replaying missions, and blowing up cars to get the multiplier; that's where all the points are at. If you were to play it on Hard, you would get 100% of the points. Not sure what the percentage is on Easy, but I know it isn't as much...

TourettesDood
09-21-2010, 06:30 AM
What game are you talking about?

2Bad2Fast
09-21-2010, 07:34 AM
Obviously you don't have 1,000,000 points, so until you get that, don't say the achievement is glitched. Just keep replaying missions, and blowing up cars to get the multiplier; that's where all the points are at. If you were to play it on Hard, you would get 100% of the points. Not sure what the percentage is on Easy, but I know it isn't as much...

-.- i have but its glitched for me i have 799k points but i can do a misson for eg get 100k so i had 899k right? but when i do a other misson lets say 20k it will be 829k its not stacking the points at all.

neeker75
09-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Get the facts right.

You mentioned that you've finished the game. Meaning: you're replaying levels.

Point: when you replay levels and score higher points than you previously did, only the incremental difference will be added to your total score.

Example: you do 50K on first attempt in mission A, and 70K on second attempt in same mission. Only 20K will be added to your total score later. If you score lower in your second attempt, the points won't even be added.

Verdict: Mods, please close this thread.

2Bad2Fast
09-21-2010, 08:12 AM
Get the facts right.

You mentioned that you've finished the game. Meaning: you're replaying levels.

Point: when you replay levels and score higher points than you previously did, only the incremental difference will be added to your total score.

Example: you do 50K on first attempt in mission A, and 70K on second attempt in same mission. Only 20K will be added to your total score later. If you score lower in your second attempt, the points won't even be added.

Verdict: Mods, please close this thread.

ok then how about about this i had 694k ish WITH ALL THE MISSONS ,

i then did the the don at the docks when i did it the 1st time i got 40kish
so take that 40k from 694k and add it to the new score
of 799k ON THAT 1 MISSON!!!

that comes to over 1millon points in my view.