PDA

View Full Version : hmmmmmmmmm......a question

elninotorres08
09-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Price Drop or No Price Drop

That is the question

If you remember Fifa 10 had little to none hype, whereas this fifa has much more hype than any other fifa, plus this is more looked forward to,

I personally dont think there will be a price drop but meh, converse amongst each other

Fmr. Bertwhistle
09-21-2010, 06:53 PM
I'll be getting it on the first day no matter the price but I'd like to pay a low price (supermarket 25), however I get the feeling the supermarkets won't be doing it as they didn't with Reach.

JrdRIOT
09-21-2010, 10:35 PM
I'll be getting it on the first day no matter the price but I'd like to pay a low price (supermarket 25), however I get the feeling the supermarkets won't be doing it as they didn't with Reach.
Tesco/Asda didn't do it with MW2 either.
They've been selling Fifa cheap on release day since like Fifa 07-8, I doubt they'd stop.

CFC07
09-21-2010, 10:38 PM
i got fifa 10 cheap in tesco last yr too but not sure if they will do it again properly cheapest place to get it is of the internet.

oO NinjaDuck Oo
09-22-2010, 12:06 PM

Halo Reach was 28 in tesco .. not sure if it still is.

deadie
09-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Halo Reach was 28 in tesco .. not sure if it still is.

No its was 28 if u bought msp aswell which made it 44

Also ASDA with me done MW2 for 25 on day of release :/

I believe they will put it to 25 but I would rather pre order it instead of go to a mid night release need ma sleep :P

Lucky I have half day of school on Friday :P

RFT 123
09-26-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm hoping that they put a price cut in as a few friends and I are going to get it straight after school, we're gonna practically run to the train station! :p