PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best DLC Out of the 3

iiDaRReN316x
09-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Mines Outlaws to the End other 2 meh

JDAckers
09-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Outlaws was probably the best so far, mainly because it was free and good co-op missions. Legends and Killers was awful. 800 MSP for a tomahawk ....

Barad
09-23-2010, 11:41 AM
Yh Outlaws to The End was the best one, other two failed, still we have the best to come..nightmare pack!!

Razzb3rrys
09-23-2010, 01:34 PM
The free one was the best so far, I do like the new one though, I like playing the dice game and poker online, it just has sucky achievements that aren't worth the time and effort to get 5 points for most of the harder ones and I'd rather not boost them, I like to try and get all my achievements the legit way.

This pack will probably ruin my 100% score on it but that's okay, I like the two online games enough to have bought them for the fun part of just being able to play poker online, Resident Evil's packs ruined my 100% too with that escape the island thing where you had to do it on hard and all the repetative vs mode stuff, wish I'd just kept the 1000 points now, it looked a lot better than 1225/1400 or whatever I've got.

I like to try and get as many points off a game as possible, sometimes though the achievement on a game can take hours and hours, like over 20 and you get 10 points for it, I just can't be bothered when it comes to ones like that, especially when it's for doing something really boring, I'd rather get 20 points off another game in 5 minutes instead.

I don't think the 2nd RDR DLC was worth a damn thing, 800 points for a tomahawk and although the new maps were okay, I still like the ranch and armadillo loads better than any other maps.

NukeDukem
09-23-2010, 01:44 PM
yeah the free dlc outlaws to the end had the best content - and achievements (which isnt saying much)!

i just want some single player dlc, come on rock star i didnt buy your game to spend hours boosting in your barren online multiplayer

guillermo316
09-23-2010, 02:28 PM
I think the best one is liars and cheat beacuse of all the NEw MP mode, playing cards agiasnt other people. like most awsome MP EVER!

NickoB1
09-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Yes, Outlaws to the End is the best, and by a country mile. The other too so far have been overpriced, dull expansions.

Scarabdemon
10-02-2010, 09:17 AM
Outlaws to the End is definitely the most original and in my opinion the best. It even had decent achievements.

Liars and Cheats & Legends and Killers all added features that should have been in the original game to begin with! Then made us pay more for those features! On top of that the achievements are ridiculous!

WTb Single Player DLC, or 2 player coop!

verybadloser
10-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Outlaws by a country mile, i liked playing co-op missions alot, wish they add alot more, but we get a REAL slow version of poker and liars dice, with even worse achievements.

GILLHUHN
10-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Outlaws to the end big time it was just so fun the other DLC just seems like an achievement grind. Although liars and cheats is miles ahead of legends and killers.

TriRock
10-11-2010, 07:23 AM
The Co-op mission pack was the most fun.

Bastado
10-18-2010, 03:00 AM
Outlaws to the end big time it was just so fun the other DLC just seems like an achievement grind. Although liars and cheats is miles ahead of legends and killers.
I agree 100%. Co-op till the end!

Klebo
10-19-2010, 02:12 AM
I am awaiting for the best of the 4 Nightmare, but yeah Outlaws was by far the best of the 3 easily!! Legends was shite for a tomahawk ok it looks sexy gold and all that jazz but come on 1 weapon and shit maps that nobody plays on. As for Liers and Cheats I got my last chevo (poker ace) today and my god thats so bad, ok playing poker online is fun and stuff but to do that achievement non-boosting is torture (of course I boosted it :P) but yeah Outlaws was just fun in general and was difficult but enjoyable which is what I wanted from it!!

JRV5207
10-30-2010, 10:17 AM
the free dlc outlaws to the end was the best before the undead nightmare pack

iiDaRReN316x
10-30-2010, 02:22 PM
Undead to the end

MediumMelanin
11-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Undead Nightmare for single player dlc!
Liars and Cheats for multiplayer dlc!

Scooop!

ThunderingLefty
12-31-2010, 01:21 PM
I liked Outlaws and Undead. Poker was meh. I like playing liars dice though.