PDA

View Full Version : help?!?!

mptuk
09-23-2010, 11:54 AM
when i first bought the game i quite enjoyed walkin about vault101 but since ive got out im finding the game boring well not in that way just cant find ammo and always getting killed lol. im still only on 2nd mission i think where you got to find the radio station.

is there any ways or tips that would make the game more enjoyable or even help me get passed this i really wanna play it been stuck on my hdd for ages as i bought from GoD (games on demand).

ive tried going other parts of the map one part i get killed by fire-ants its just stressing me out that i end up playing another game instead.

cheers

Paul

Miss Allen86
09-23-2010, 04:21 PM
With games like Fallout, the beginning will always be the most difficult to get through. I would recommend setting the difficulty to easy if your dieing to often, don't go straight to the main story, venture a bit, search buildings for anything you can sell. It may seem a little tedious picking up a crap load of junk and running to town to sell it, but doing so you can purchase a lot of stimpacks that will heal you when out and injured. When you kill a human enemy, make sure you loot their body for more ammo, guns, and armor. Also before you start any real missions try to level up a few times to beef up your stats. Fallout is an amazing game and honestly one of my favorites. If you need any more help send me a message on Live and I'll be happy to help you. Don't give up. ^_^

OMGLOL1111
09-23-2010, 11:01 PM
With games like Fallout, the beginning will always be the most difficult to get through. I would recommend setting the difficulty to easy if your dieing to often, don't go straight to the main story, venture a bit, search buildings for anything you can sell. It may seem a little tedious picking up a crap load of junk and running to town to sell it, but doing so you can purchase a lot of stimpacks that will heal you when out and injured. When you kill a human enemy, make sure you loot their body for more ammo, guns, and armor. Also before you start any real missions try to level up a few times to beef up your stats. Fallout is an amazing game and honestly one of my favorites. If you need any more help send me a message on Live and I'll be happy to help you. Don't give up. ^_^

i say put the game on easy!! way to get past the hard start

mptuk
09-24-2010, 04:28 AM
thanks for your replies ill have a go on easy 2moro see what happens. :)

Hydrophillic
09-26-2010, 11:19 PM
If you keep dying work on sniping or make sure you have cover when you know you're about to fight, so you can let your VATS reload.

stevo 4204
09-27-2010, 07:36 PM
set game to easy