PDA

View Full Version : x360a Review - 80

Barad
09-23-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm glad to see this game got at least an 80, pretty impressive. Can't wait for the release tomorrow, what do you guys think?

hartlesdalegend
09-23-2010, 06:15 PM
I feel the review was a little unfair, criticising it for being boring and just going "round and round and round", well thats the sport and there being no incentive to play through a whole season. Urmm becoming world champion is a big enough reason for me. Stoked for the game tommorow, love the sport and can't wait to ram Fernando Alonso of the road on the first corner of a race. :-) :-)

NukeDukem
09-23-2010, 08:40 PM
yeah sounds like the reviewer isnt much of an f1 fan. thats fine, a review is just an opinion but im sure anyone who's into f1 will find this to be a 9+

DeafSunchaser
09-23-2010, 08:54 PM
who ever it was that rated it an 80 is a sonic racing fan! jeeze!

GORQITO
09-24-2010, 02:07 AM
I can agree with some points in the review but overall it is a fun and challenging game. If you enjoy racing this is a great game to pick up!

Whitesnake75
09-24-2010, 07:06 AM
Think I'd have to agree that the review is a little harsh. Ok, the "live the life" might be underused but as a racing game, even a sim, it's second to none. Saying the career doesn't give you anything to strive for? There's more than in forza 3! I am a huge f1 fan and codies have done us proud with a first class, beautiful representation of the f1 circus. Well done codies! And here's to next years installment!