PDA

View Full Version : MotherShip Zeta Help

xxcrzy1xx
09-23-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm having issues with a part in the mothership zeta DLC, I've gotten to a room where I had to freeze aliens working on some soldiers. Did that then progressed into the cryo room where the medic guy says "Oh no, those are my buddies in the pods" and I opened them right then and there, they proceeded to fight it out and die. Now I'm locked in the room with the frozen aliens and the pods. Every video I've seen shows the player waiting to unlock the fighting guys. I'm wondering if there's a way to progress past this, or If I have to restart the DLC. Its frustrating cause Fallout is fun, but not when your literally stuck in a room. Thanks for helping :D:woop:

EDIT: Sinse posting this origianally, I found that the problem I had is a known bug but thanks for looking :D

Miss Allen86
09-24-2010, 05:20 AM
So you say your stuck in a room. Hmmm, I'm not quite sure if this is the problem but if all the doors are locked and you can't get through any of them, look around the walls next to the doors. There may be a switch to open the doors up. Im pretty sure that's your problem. Hope you figure it out. ^_^

xxcrzy1xx
09-24-2010, 05:26 PM
. There may be a switch to open the doors up. Im pretty sure that's your problem.

Unfortunately, I re-looked for any kind of switch in the room I'm trapped in, and the only switch is the one that opened the pods. Said switch now does nothing. I ask the medic companion guy "How long till the doors open?" and he responds with "Don't know, we just have to wait for the system to cycle". Have used the waiting button for 24 hours twice and still nothing. Sadly looks like I may have to restart the DLC