PDA

View Full Version : Fed up with Multiplayer already..!

Cr4zYb0y
09-23-2010, 07:37 PM
Well its a common problem with multiplayer racing games anywhere... Ramming.

Why can't people just 'try' to race properly...!?

Just had a race, where i started in pole, had the perfect launch off, had racing line into 1st corner, and the car at the back didn't touch his brakes, flying into me. I finished 10th outta the 12 cars. Proper f**k's me off...!!

[/rant]

Cube623
09-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Well its a common problem with multiplayer racing games anywhere... Ramming.

Just had a race, where i started in pole, had the perfect launch off, had racing line into 1st corner, and the car at the back didn't touch his brakes, flying into me. I finished 10th outta the 12 cars. Proper f**k's me off...!!

[/rant]
unfortunatly you will get some prats online however this is a brand new game so people may not know the tracks properly yet.

I'll admit there have been a few instances where I've outbraked myself especially on the new tracks (WARNING: Stay away from me at all costs at Korea, Stevie Wonder could do better than me :p ) and ended up using someone as a brake instead :Angel

Also depends on the game mode you choose. Sprint seems more like destruction derby at times whereas Grand Prix and Endurance people seem to race properly (suppose people don't want to drive round for 7-14 laps with damage)

DeafSunchaser
09-23-2010, 08:43 PM
agree its pissing me off! esp the gran prix 15 mins to qualy then get a net work error as not enough players on! or 15 mins qualy then gets rammed up my arse by a 5 year old !

mptuk
09-23-2010, 09:45 PM
yeah same with most racing games even on grid there was that bit where people reversed straight off that got fixed after awhile but was annoying i havent tried this game yet online only played practice game,

kept looking for a visual representation you know like if you going too fast near a corner most other racing games there be something on the hud that flashed but all you get in this is with race lines on it goes red, its abit buggy cause even if you slow down it stays the same colour?!?!

the glutton
09-24-2010, 04:48 AM

because its more fun to ram someone in the ass

Barad
09-24-2010, 09:12 AM
I remember GRID being a nightmare online, I hope its different here..

MadcatNL
09-24-2010, 09:44 AM
It can be annoying yes, really, really annoying. I don't mind someone missing a brake point and accidently shoving me off, hey, it happens to all of us. What does annoy me if someone doesn't say 'sorry mate' after that or when they ram you on purpose.

With Grid it was awful in the beginning, but it got better in the weeks after launch. The fun of ramming people of only last so long and those idiots won't stick with the online for weeks on end. In the end with Grid I ended up spending upwards of 100 hours online with most of my races being very enjoyable and tense.

Give it some time is all I can say atm.

Xterm1n8or
09-24-2010, 09:56 AM
You've probably been a bit unlucky aswell as I've had about 10 races and all of them have been clean at the first corner.

the glutton
09-24-2010, 04:32 PM
I have been playing online since tuesday and I have not found any problems with people either quitting or ramming. Maybe you guys are doing something to deserve it

xLMx1994
09-24-2010, 04:38 PM
because its more fun to ram someone in the ass

you are a dick. go play demolition derby on grid