PDA

View Full Version : Liar's Dice bug

Razzb3rrys
09-23-2010, 07:50 PM
I was just playing a game and it bugged out, I had 5 dice in my cup and 3 in front of me that I'd lost and everytime someone lost a dice it stayed on the table although it was still counting them as losses, we had 5 dice each but 4 of them weren't actually there, we all had 1 or 2 really so we had to guess which of the 5 dice were actually in play, it was really messed up lol

Has anyone else experienced anything like that?

MartyMcFly
09-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Sounds like a unique bug. I've yet to experience that. But I did have a Liar's Dice game bug out on me at one point:

It was down to just me and 1 other person. They quit out right after they made a bid, then it said they would be removed as soon as possible, but it didn't allow me to make my move after that. After almost 10 minutes of waiting it finally kicked us out but I still got the winnings.

MetalSheriff79
09-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Sounds like a unique bug. I've yet to experience that. But I did have a Liar's Dice game bug out on me at one point:

It was down to just me and 1 other person. They quit out right after they made a bid, then it said they would be removed as soon as possible, but it didn't allow me to make my move after that. After almost 10 minutes of waiting it finally kicked us out but I still got the winnings.

that happened to me today. after about 5 minutes i just said hell with this and changed games. i figured it was hopeless and wasn't going to unfreeze. now i know just to wait.

Lothra
09-24-2010, 09:10 PM
The DLC does have a few bugs, it seems more are centred around the poker and dice tables, i have played liars dice and my dice all suddenly turn all white (no black number spots) so i have no idea what dice i have.

McDurbin
09-24-2010, 10:32 PM
This didn't happen to me, but to my friends. Whenever they'd quit out of a game or return to free roam they'd still see the liars dice or poker table on their screen as they are running around.

Andr0077
09-25-2010, 10:15 AM
I have had it freeze on me to the point where the only option was to quit back to free roam

Anthirian
10-19-2010, 05:44 PM
I was just playing a game and it bugged out, I had 5 dice in my cup and 3 in front of me that I'd lost and everytime someone lost a dice it stayed on the table although it was still counting them as losses, we had 5 dice each but 4 of them weren't actually there, we all had 1 or 2 really so we had to guess which of the 5 dice were actually in play, it was really messed up lol

Has anyone else experienced anything like that?

Me and my friend have been playing Liars Dice to get Compulsive Liar, but when counting the dice I noticed errors in the counting mechanism. I had 5 dice, 3 fives and 2 ones, and in the tally it tells me I have 1 four. Next round I had 2 ones, and it tells me I have 1 one instead of 2. What the fuck is up with that?