PDA

View Full Version : Quitters on MP

DeafSunchaser
09-24-2010, 01:16 AM
it ruins the fun! esp on Grand Prix after 15 mins of qualys and then it quits the game saying not enuff players! :S

WHY!!!!!

mptuk
09-24-2010, 01:48 AM
my first go at the game i was abit stressed lol with 15min of qualifying especially if you do the practice run beforehand maybe thats why people are quitting isnt many hardcore gamers that would stick around for the duration of race

the glutton
09-24-2010, 02:37 AM
it ruins the fun! esp on Grand Prix after 15 mins of qualys and then it quits the game saying not enuff players! :S

WHY!!!!!

WAHHHHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH

want me to call the wambulance?

DeafSunchaser
09-24-2010, 02:46 AM
WAHHHHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH

want me to call the wambulance?

yeah to take YOU to the funny farm u twat!

the glutton
09-24-2010, 02:59 AM
yeah to take YOU to the funny farm u twat! stop your bitchin. Quitting in MP is not gonna go away. Its a part of playing online! If you dont like it that stop playing online then. You want people to feel sorry for you. And how mature of you, call people names, yea your cool.

BTW, what is a funny farm

Shelton
09-24-2010, 03:12 AM
Can you rank up in private matches? I would like to avoid quitters/rammers/people driving backwards etc if possible. Prefer to race against my brother and friends, who I know will race fair.

Darth Rinoa
09-24-2010, 03:45 AM
Can you rank up in private matches? I would like to avoid quitters/rammers/people driving backwards etc if possible. Prefer to race against my brother and friends, who I know will race fair.

Yeah you can boost in private matches, me and a friend have been racing for a laugh online against each other and have ranked up a couple of levels from that alone

RYARNI
09-24-2010, 11:04 AM
yeah to take YOU to the funny farm u twat!

ROFL!!! Legend.

Cube623
09-24-2010, 11:46 AM
lol some interesting comments in this thread :D

I'd give it time, supposedly the game has only been released previously in the USA on Tuesday (although a good amount of people have managed to get an early copy).

Only today the game has been officially released in the UK (and rest of Europe?) so I reckon more people will be online in the coming weeks ;)

VVV WHUMEISTER
09-24-2010, 12:24 PM

Set up some lobbies Tullers, I'll be there. ;)

daenius
09-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Would be great if we could get a race weekend going with X360A members, that way we could eliminate quitters/crashers and enjoy the race :)

On-topic:

Sometimes, I even feel like I'm being cheated in MP races.

I did a one-race event (Qualifying and Race) in Bahrain yesterday, where lap times are around 1:50 - 2:00 (from my experience, 1:55 to 1:58 is realistic for good weather) - Vettel had the fastest lap in the QF this year with 1:54:101.

In the qualifying session, some guy did a lap time of 1:27:200, of course earning pole position with it, I was 2nd with 1:57:000.

All rules were turned on and I can't figure out HOW this guy did a lap time of 1:27:200 with all rules turned on.

On the other hand, how would one cheat in a game like this?