PDA

View Full Version : Always been curious about this game

AsSeenOnScreens
09-24-2010, 02:11 AM
Saw it was on sale on Amazon. Big fan of Dragon Age VIII and it kind of looks like that. how similar is it? Can anyone recommend it?

Miyu
09-24-2010, 03:50 AM
I played Eternal Sonata. You must do second playthrough to get all the achievements which isn't to bad cause the game is not to long. I thought it had a pretty good story and likable characters.

ImaginaryRuins
09-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Saw it was on sale on Amazon. Big fan of Dragon Age VIII and it kind of looks like that. how similar is it? Can anyone recommend it?

I haven't tried Dragon VIII, only Tales of Vesperia. The combat system for ES is very easy to handle and the game paces the combat system complicity level well. There are only 22 achievements for ES, with more than 10 are storyline related meaning you can have them just by playing the game.

Besides the graphic style is very pretty, like from a fairy tale. For a RPG you can finish this game, with a walkthrough on collectable items, around a week.

StalkerHorse
10-16-2010, 01:52 PM
It's not too bad. The combat is highly enjoyable, I found. The story is a bit... out there, and for the most part I had like no idea what was going on. xD But that could have been entirely my own fault. Maybe not paying attention or whatever. :3 But I still really enjoyed playing it.

Andarion
10-20-2010, 06:19 PM
i really liked this game as well. i thought the light/dark positioning in battles was a nice addition that could change the way you fight.

i absolutely love the music in the game. the visuals are gorgeous.

overall a very solid, enjoyable RPG. recommended as well.

Da Prestige 420
10-24-2010, 09:21 PM
very enjoyable game but i didn't look up achievements before i played this game and wound up with about 120G at agmes finish. i still definitely recomend this game.