PDA

View Full Version : This or something else

b3nnyth3gr33k
09-24-2010, 04:52 PM
All ive been playing recently (last 2-3 months) is shooters red dead redemption , bad company 2 , halo reach , and i think its time i was due a new racing game ive played nearly all the good one (PGR 3,4, Forza 2-3 , Grid, pure , burnout paradise , Split second ) i was thinking about picking this up or renting it what do you fella's think is it worth renting or is there something else better out there

Josh Knight
09-25-2010, 12:51 AM
Its a most buy

Cube623
09-25-2010, 01:03 AM
I suppose it depends on whether you are a fan of racing games and Formula 1. If a yes to one of these then yes I definitely would. Have had a great time on it and more realistic then I expected it to be as well which is a plus (as it was Codemasters I was expecting it to be GRID F1 :) )

Yes admittedly there are a few bugs in the game (pit stop bug, over-sensitive penalty system etc) but it's only been released today. Plus it's the first F1 game that Codemasters have made and considering they only had 2 years to make the game it's a great feat.

Your choice in the end but I'd say if you are a racing game fan (which it looks like you are) and\or F1 fan I'd pick it up. If you are not too fussed I may wait a few weeks for a patch and\or drop in price of the game.

will hughes
09-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Buy it baby!!!

lenny m
09-25-2010, 02:47 PM
best graphics in a f1 game for a long time