PDA

View Full Version : Proper online racing

Noddee 1984
09-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Well there seems to be a problem online where everyone just knocks u off the track. so if anyone wants to play a game online thats fair then look for ma room, dont join ma room if u aint gona play fair. add me if u want aswell and we can all enjoy a fair game and show off our skills.

Noddee 1984

mptuk
09-24-2010, 05:56 PM
might do that later on,still getting hang of it though only got it yesterday, went online last night kept missing my brake or spinning out but will ge there eventually.

xLMx1994
09-24-2010, 05:59 PM
might do that later on,still getting hang of it though only got it yesterday, went online last night kept missing my brake or spinning out but will ge there eventually.

same here. thats why i havent gone online yet. get used to the game first.

skribla
09-24-2010, 07:54 PM
Quite a lot of people race fair online. There is only some people who constantly want to take you out.

On the otherhand I have noticed people getting desperate near the end of races. I had a good battle in the first lap of Melbourne. Got into first, led the race and then two corners before the end a guy behind me didn't break and took me out at full speed meaning someone else won the race