PDA

View Full Version : practice makes perfect

DeafSunchaser
09-24-2010, 06:09 PM
yeah had an ass of a time to get this i did all 3 BUT i didnt get it!
but then i did it again and set to long weekend making sure u FINISH the time on each P1 P2 P3 do a couple of laps to get a time BUT dont quit just go back to pit and when u see the tv placed on car click A twice to see time list then RB twice to fast forward "x30" the time till it ends do this 3 times and you will have it pop up!

lenny m
09-24-2010, 06:17 PM
thanks. i was wondering why i wasnt getting the achievement but i was using short weekend

DeafSunchaser
09-24-2010, 06:26 PM
:) but just remmember to switch back to short weekend after u got it :)

Scholesy22
09-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Tried doing that earlier on but it didn't pop the achievement so I'll have to try again :(

f1ferrari
09-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Don't think it pop's in career mode, as i play the long game for now. and it's not gone off yet.

DeafSunchaser
09-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Don't think it pop's in career mode, as i play the long game for now. and it's not gone off yet.

it is in career mode thats how i got it... just dont skip to paddock just do like i did above i did it on my sons account and it worked first go..

f1ferrari
09-24-2010, 08:51 PM
it is in career mode thats how i got it... just dont skip to paddock just do like i did above i did it on my sons account and it worked first go..

Hmm I don't skip any session. strange how it's not gone off yet, might have to double check my own achievements to make sure that I have not "achieved" it yet.