PDA

View Full Version : Damage

ian333333
09-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Ive been pissin about in gp mode offline an even on expert i can ram a wall goin 180mph an the only damage i suffer is losing the front wing :confused:

ive noticed other cars can lose wheels ect so why is mine invincible?!

xLMx1994
09-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Ive been pissin about in gp mode offline an even on expert i can ram a wall goin 180mph an the only damage i suffer is losing the front wing :confused:

ive noticed other cars can lose wheels ect so why is mine invincible?!

i have lost wheels easy. i just clipped webber and then we both went into the wall on the back straight at Melbourne. i lost my front wing both front wheels and the nose cone was badly damaged. damage seems to be not very consistent though. i have had big accidents without any damage.

RYARNI
09-25-2010, 11:01 AM
i have lost wheels easy. i just clipped webber and then we both went into the wall on the back straight at Melbourne. i lost my front wing both front wheels and the nose cone was badly damaged. damage seems to be not very consistent though. i have had big accidents without any damage.

Its all about your choices in the very first interview. Press A on Easy/Medium/EXpert etc and change the damage settings. :drunk