PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Release?

twotoesjr
09-24-2010, 09:40 PM
Just went into gamestop and they said the release date was pushed back. Just wondering if anybody has been able to pick it up. Keep in mind I live in Fairbanks, Alaska and it might not have made it up here yet.

the glutton
09-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Just went into gamestop and they said the release date was pushed back. Just wondering if anybody has been able to pick it up. Keep in mind I live in Fairbanks, Alaska and it might not have made it up here yet. I imported mine. Its a PAL game but plays on NTSC consoles. got mine wed. morning via UPS

twotoesjr
09-24-2010, 09:50 PM
nice! this game sounds like it's pretty good and i was really looking forward to it.

the glutton
09-24-2010, 09:58 PM
nice! this game sounds like it's pretty good and i was really looking forward to it. I just uploaded a video to youtube to prove it. Give it a min to fully upload to the site

YouTube - proof PAL F1 2010 works on american 360's

goothgone
09-24-2010, 11:02 PM
Just went into gamestop and they said the release date was pushed back. Just wondering if anybody has been able to pick it up. Keep in mind I live in Fairbanks, Alaska and it might not have made it up here yet.
thats probably the reason, because the game got release wednesday in north america

the glutton
09-24-2010, 11:07 PM
thats probably the reason, because the game got release wednesday in north america acording to the OPs post he went into gamestop, assuming it was today since there was no date specified. Today is friday, so your post doesnt make any sense. since today is friday and wed. was 2 days ago dont you think they would have a copy for him to buy

twotoesjr
09-24-2010, 11:56 PM
That is correct, it was today when I went to gamestop. Usually we get games on Tuesday like everybody else, my guess is they just didn't order any and they are covering their arses. They didn't have any on Tues. or Wed. or Thurs. so they didn't sell out of them. I also tried Fred Meyers none there either. Thanks for the video.
Online? is it balanced, competetive, easy or hard?

twotoesjr
09-25-2010, 12:01 AM
none at play n trade either.

Dragon86
09-25-2010, 03:59 AM
The game has been released in the United States

I went into a Gamestop here in Maine on Tuesday(9/21) and they told me that the shipment to the store was being delayed. They didn't get ther copies until Thursday(9/23).

Elekid
09-25-2010, 05:55 AM
Gamestop was being very half-assed about this game. I had it pre-ordered with a friend of mine over at the one by his place, and the guy working game the the following line, "Well it obviously looks like someone didn't dot their i's or cross their t's when putting in the order." I cancelled the pre-order and bought it from Best Buy. Really difficult game to play. I love it.

osuzoo08
09-25-2010, 06:54 PM
I picked up my copy today at Kmart they only had 2 copy's but they are selling it for $45

twotoesjr
09-28-2010, 09:16 PM
just wanted to be sure. i ended up ordering it online and should receive it on friday, can't wait to play.

Fifty Two
09-28-2010, 09:57 PM
i got mine at best buy. just go to kmart.com and print out the $45 price screenshot and show it to the people at best buy and they will match the price.