Double Dragon is this weeks XBLA game!!!!

Buttcheeks

I swear I just said something about hoping that this would come out! I am excited...and guess what...I have 400 points left after I bought my gears maps....maybe I can buy me this....hahahahahaha no more wifey games...this is all for me!!

Side note...who remembers the movie? HAHAHA I just seen it the other day for the first time in at least a decade on TMC or something....It was so cheesey....the guy from Party of 5 was not the right choice for that movie...

Amen to that, if it was going to be only one this week it doesn't get much better than this.

They also announced in the upcoming months there will be a solitaire card game and a chess game coming out on the xbla.

Yea, Chess and Checkers have been rumored for quite awhile.. Solitaire might be kinda neat too I suppose (only for 400 points tho!)

Yea, Chess and Checkers have been rumored for quite awhile.. Solitaire might be kinda neat too I suppose (only for 400 points tho!)

I completely agree about the 400 points but seeing as Uno was 800 I can definately see them trying to get the same amount for these as well. I know my wife will jump all over the solitaire and possibly checkers if it does make an appearance.

I swear I just said something about hoping that this would come out! I am excited...and guess what...I have 400 points left after I bought my gears maps....maybe I can buy me this....hahahahahaha no more wifey games...this is all for me!!

Side note...who remembers the movie? HAHAHA I just seen it the other day for the first time in at least a decade on TMC or something....It was so cheesey....the guy from Party of 5 was not the right choice for that movie...

I own the movie lol. I'm thinking about picking this up depending on the achievements