PDA

View Full Version : Platinum help on speed run 2-2!!

Yungblaknhansum
09-25-2010, 05:08 AM
so ive been trying to get platinum on this level for about 2 hours and the highest I have gotten is gold. now the platinum guide says 970,000 is the score you need which isn't correct since the higest ive scored is 1,380,000. ive even killed a unibear during one of my runs killed every bear with a maxed multiplier and burned everyone of those ribbons they have one. I cannot figure out how to make my score go up any higher. this level really has made me start to hate this game, it is beyond frustrating right now, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

EDIT: I FINALLY GOT IT!

if anybody else is having trouble with it you can send a message to my gamertag and ill try and explain it as best as I can.

Quickdraw
10-20-2010, 07:06 PM
gratz u got it but im struggling way hard i cant get more than 1.4mil on my best go and that was a fluke.

Yungblaknhansum
10-21-2010, 03:35 AM
hm, well it's been about a month or so since i've played this game. but I finally ended up getting it by doing what I can best describe as a lighting fast speed run. I ran around and made all the bears in the first part Insane but one. the one bear I didn't drive insane I injured and ultra killed so It got my multiplier pretty high, also make sure the other bears see that happen. then I ran around for a bit with my 100% active. when it started to fade that's when I started freezing it. if you do it properly and fast enough you can carry your frozen multiplier over the bridge and can get a few scares and possibily an ultra kill while it's still active. usually within those 10-15 seconds of that carried over freeze you can squeeze the last few thousand points out that are keeping you from hitting that platinum. that is what finally worked for me. hopefully it'll work out for you!