PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer connection failed ??

Suki
09-25-2010, 12:18 PM
When i go custom grand prix it comes up with a large list of games etc.. however when i try to join session it just says connection failed and goes back to the list, i take it this is becasue they are in race so whats the point in listing them , surely it should only list those games that are still in the lobby, there is no indication as to what game is racing and what games are in the lobby so u spend ages trying to find a game, this surely cant be right am i missing something here.

Xterm1n8or
09-25-2010, 12:35 PM
I have a similar problem , I can't join any of them at all. I can join quick modes fine, but not custom gp's. I've checked my NAT, it's open, I've also reset my router several times but I still can't join any custom gp's. It's getting really annoying and I have no idea how to sort it out!

I just wanna do some races!

0 KSIK
09-25-2010, 12:42 PM
The problem here is to do with the games being in session.

You can only join if people are in the lobby between games.

There is no note anywhere to say if a game is in session and therefore it is down to luck if you can find an empty onee.

Just click though them all until one opens up.

Look for lower users counts as they are usually waiting for more people to enter before they start the session.

Suki
09-25-2010, 03:23 PM
how pathetic is that all they had to do was have a red and green light next to the game to show in lobby or race, what a load of amatuers.

RazerindemiX
09-25-2010, 04:21 PM
do these guys never try this stuff out !!! and well u would have thought they might have some sort of formula from past games dooohhh

Xterm1n8or
09-25-2010, 06:21 PM
This is actually pathetic from Codemasters, they have ruined the online. Minimum effort, maximum profit for them. Absolutely terrible. I'm fuming. How can people be so incompetent?