PDA

View Full Version : Trailer

iBlessing 09
09-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Fighters Uncaged - Kinect Announcement Trailer

Well, we can't say it's like the Wii.

Pyrochaos
09-28-2010, 06:14 PM
This actually looks like it might be fun.

RichXbox360
10-02-2010, 03:09 PM
I'm getting it, best fighting game ever I reckon, with my Karate skills I reckon I should be able to 1000 point it on achievements no problem, depending on what the achievements actually are though.

kak2sjak
10-12-2010, 11:29 AM
...i see it now...some kid's parents are going to sue because he 1K'd the achievements, went to school and got hit @$$ completely handed to him because he thought he could take on anyone...i give it about a month before the first lawsuits come out...looks neat though

Brutalsleeper
10-12-2010, 05:28 PM
...i see it now...some kid's parents are going to sue because he 1K'd the achievements, went to school and got hit @$$ completely handed to him because he thought he could take on anyone...i give it about a month before the first lawsuits come out...looks neat though

Possibly, but they will cover there ass with legal mumbo jumbo, and these companies have insurance covering legal action any way.

But It does look a good game, I'm not into fighting games, nor am I exited about kinect but i think if this game can work it could be a lot of fun.

It could provide the possibility of on-rails action games, which could be a lot of fun.

I'm just hoping they find a way to incorporate movement into the games, so it would be completely hands free but with all the movement of current controllers (Off topic much)

The Finn
10-18-2010, 06:01 PM
This looks awesome :$

overurshoulder
10-31-2010, 03:56 PM
looks sublime and will be a better game than the ufc and wwe games.

CRDT11
11-01-2010, 05:35 PM
This looks brilliant. Although, after a couple of rounds I should think I'll need to have a sit down. Intense!

Gorilla
11-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Sorry, but I can't see me doing a dropkick in my living room. That said, this game does look like it might be fun for about a minute.. I'd have to try it before I buy it, but like with all the other launch Kinect titles, I'm betting it'll be in the bargain bin after Christmas.