PDA

View Full Version : Flashbacks using the steering wheel?

DieLikeAPear69X
09-25-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi all,
i was just wondering if anyone could let me in on how you use the flashbacks when using the steering wheel once you have crashed out? as i have several times gone to qualifying, got a quick time for someone to bump me and then i wreck the car and cant figure out how to use the flashbacks =-/
Thanks
Pear

lenny m
09-25-2010, 07:18 PM
i think it is the select button on the wheel

DieLikeAPear69X
09-25-2010, 07:31 PM
nout seems to be working =-( i have the Mc2 steering wheel if that helps?

Crazy BigGaz
09-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Try the start button, then instant reply.

This should allow you to rewind it a bit then press X (Blue) button, from where you want to continue.

Throrin
10-25-2010, 05:07 PM
I have the same problem.

Today i tried to play with a steering wheel (Microsoft wireless steering wheel for the xbox360) and i could not use the flashback feature.

I pressed "start" select the "instant replay" and i could see that i had available flashbacks but "X" button didn't work.

pined5551
10-25-2010, 05:44 PM
I have the same problem.

Today i tried to play with a steering wheel (Microsoft wireless steering wheel for the xbox360) and i could not use the flashback feature.

I pressed "start" select the "instant replay" and i could see that i had available flashbacks but "X" button didn't work.

When i used to use them, they worked fine for me by pressing X from the instant replay screen. Check your control mapping in the options.

Throrin
10-26-2010, 08:56 AM
My bad.

I played again yesterday and all seemed OK. Maybe a bug or something ... it was confusing though because it happened just after i connected my racing wheel.

pdean52
10-26-2010, 11:07 AM
maybe you were just playing on a higher difficulty or custom setting? no flashbacks available on expert.

Snowwwwy
10-27-2010, 02:48 AM
maybe you were just playing on a higher difficulty or custom setting? no flashbacks available on expert.
Yeh, you probs did this without realizing. I think I did when I had the game, I was panicking lol.