PDA

View Full Version : Tarakian Secret Weapon Finally Revealed

TurMoiL911
05-08-2007, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHW73W-2eTs

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this, but I find it interesting that they reveal it now after a lot of players stopped.

Chi-gti 97
05-09-2007, 03:00 AM
What frustrates me is the fact that my squad can never find any of these. Ive seen all three, but how do you get one to come out?

Drednaught X
05-09-2007, 11:26 AM
seeing this makes me miss the good old days of chromehounds when it first came out. those were fun times. And that was the only secret wepon i hadent fought.

TurMoiL911
05-11-2007, 02:29 AM
What frustrates me is the fact that my squad can never find any of these. Ive seen all three, but how do you get one to come out?

I found this on Wikipedia:

Information leading up to the secret weapon was gained through careful observation by a specific Chromehound enthusiast going by "A Gamer X360", who was instrumental in encouraging a number of squads to work together in order to see this "Secret Weapon".
In order for the Unidentified Weapons to be deployed the following conditions must be met: 1. Respective nation must be under duress (i.e. not controlling any other areas);
2. Respective nation must recapture the specified area;
3. When the area is recaptured the specific battlefield must be controlled by the respective nation

piledriver26
06-03-2007, 03:56 PM
hey thanks for the video that really helps

Pfc Ender
06-06-2007, 09:33 PM
yeah ive seen it before but really compared to the other two nations secret weapons it really isnt as powerful. its just basically a massive garage that dumps out loads of acvs