PDA

View Full Version : The Inbetweeners on E4

iBlessing 09
09-25-2010, 09:50 PM
Why is The Inbetweeners on E4 rather than Channel 4? Jamie's American Food Revolution is on at the same time as The Inbetweeners and surely The Inbetweeners gets a lot more views, is it because they know people will change to E4 to watch The Inbetweeners but people will come across Jamie's American Food Revolution accidently then watch it from there but there's less chance they'll come across it on a channel higher in the list.

Brutalsleeper
09-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Why is The Inbetweeners on E4 rather than Channel 4? Jamie's American Food Revolution is on at the same time as The Inbetweeners and surely The Inbetweeners gets a lot more views, is it because they know people will change to E4 to watch The Inbetweeners but people will come across Jamie's American Food Revolution accidently then watch it from there but there's less chance they'll come across it on a channel higher in the list.

I thunk E4 has a reputation for TV for a younger generation.So by putting Inbetweens on E4 it is more likely to attract is target audience.

iiDaRReN316x
10-16-2010, 02:14 PM
Yeah good show

SSJ3
10-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Series finale tonight :(

Takamura Bear
10-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Series finale tonight :(

Yeah, I know. It's come and gone so quick that it only feels like it's just started. :(

Awesome show, they should do one more series.

XxBlueSpade2xX
10-18-2010, 06:07 PM
I've wanted to watch this show forever. I can't get it on TV, I guess I'll order it on DVD when it's over.

X360a Licey
10-18-2010, 09:43 PM
R.I.P Inbetweeners :(

[Waggly Bean]
10-18-2010, 09:55 PM
I've wanted to watch this show forever. I can't get it on TV, I guess I'll order it on DVD when it's over.

It's over now... :(

Wait and see if they release a purdy box set of all 3 series! ;)

Br0kenAssass1n
10-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Judging by everyone's responses, this was the last series? I have to say it was a shitty last episode...

Anyway, it's on E4 for several reasons. Firstly, as someone has said above, E4 is the channel that is aimed at the younger generation, and is much more comedy orientated than Channel 4. Secondly, it's funded by E4.

You said you expect The Inbetweeners gets more viewers than Jamie Oliver's show? I doubt that.

Jack Parke
10-18-2010, 11:02 PM
RIP :(

Now we have the movie though :D

The Born Account
10-18-2010, 11:04 PM
its cause jamie is more family friendly

rvlution
10-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Wait wait wait. You're telling me my favorite British show (excluding Flying Circus, of course) is done? Like done?

vehollehraptor
10-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Have to admit, for being the last episode, you'd think they would have made it a lot better. Was really disappointed with today's one :/

Definitely looking forward to the movie though!

Takamura Bear
10-19-2010, 01:15 AM
The last episode could have been better but it was at least satisfactory. They should have included some of the female cast for the final to resolve some of the relationships of the series.

Hopefully, the movie and the special episode aired after it will end the franchise on a high note.

SSJ3
10-19-2010, 04:17 PM
The last episode could have been better but it was at least satisfactory. They should have included some of the female cast for the final to resolve some of the relationships of the series.

Hopefully, the movie and the special episode aired after it will end the franchise on a high note.

So there is a second part of the episode, I thought there would be. Is it coming out after the film?