PDA

View Full Version : In your opinion, what's the CRUELEST South Park episode?

ApochWeiss
09-26-2010, 06:14 AM
After hitting the random episode button a couple times on southparkstudios.com, I landed on the episode "Fun With Veal" and, to this day, I laugh evilly at that episode with how cruel it is. Of course, there is always "Stanley Cup", which, to me, is perhaps one of the cruelest episodes ever created of South Park.

Just curious what anyone else thinks about the cruelest South Park episode, or whatever episode you happen to think is just pure evil.

DOOKH8R
09-26-2010, 06:30 AM
Scott Tenorman Must Die

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104191/?searchterm=

BarbaricGoose
09-26-2010, 07:57 AM
I'll go with Fishsticks, as the entire episode rips on Kanye West. I would not wanna be that guy and see that episode.

And we can't forget Mencia. Oh, man. "I took credit for it, cause I'm not actually funny. Come on, mang, do you know what it's like? Being a comedian and not being funny? Come on, Kanye, I just take jokes and repackage them with a Mexican accent. I got no dick, mang, I got no dick." Few minutes later, he gets his head turned into a blood fountain.

exo-apollo
09-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Scott Tenorman Must Die

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104191/?searchterm=

Haha yes this has always been my favourite. Cartmans evil plan topped off with Radiohead turning up at the end, 'little crybaby' haha

Revolver
09-27-2010, 12:54 PM
I'd have to go with "Le Petit Tourette" :woop:
I would have loved to see Cartman tell Chris Hansen that him and his cousin touched weiners on national t.v.!

Poida
09-27-2010, 01:18 PM
None. Theyre all awesome eps.

Kunduz
09-27-2010, 01:38 PM
"Scott Tenorman Must Die" and it's awesome

EliteShadowMan
09-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Imaginationland lol. Well i don't know...does that count since it's a 3 episode? if not then it would have to be "Woodland Critter Christmas" lol

rvlution
09-29-2010, 05:08 AM
I've only seen a few episodes but Night of the Living Homeless was somewhat cruel (yet terribly hilarious).

A Satyr
09-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Havnt seen any in almost a year so my memory is scetchy, but i think i'd have to go with stanleys cup.

NevynYT
10-02-2010, 12:31 PM
Whale Whores is the best

SynysterChris
10-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Scott Tennaman must Die, is by far the most cruel. Cartman makes Scott eat his parents in a bowl of chili. After using the hack saw all night on them of course.

Ah Scott your tears taste soooo gooood..

MADasaHatter
10-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Scott Tennamen is the iconic Cartmen ep- the one that pushed the fat little bastard into the stratosphere with his evil.

But honestly, 3 words people:

Woodland-Critter-Christmas

I watched it like this :eek: for 30 minutes, even during the commercial breaks.

MopFlop
10-07-2010, 11:23 AM
The only episode ive seen which ive ever thought was cruel/harsh is Stanleys Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley%27s_Cup)
Didnt know whether to laugh or be like Woah too far

NomoreNiceGuy
10-10-2010, 01:07 AM
The episode where butters play with ninja weapons

Oloshadow
10-10-2010, 02:46 AM
Marjorine, just for all that Butters goes through for a piece of paper.

Also Scott Tennamen must die just for when I first saw it, I was stunned.

Joker0fLife
10-10-2010, 09:50 AM
I think the combo of Ginger kid episodes are bullshit, partly because I have red hair, and if it wasn't for South Park, I wouldn't get NEARLY as much crap as I do now if it wasn't for them...at least they came out and said that I have a soul though (even though I'm not ginger, I'm apparently "day-walker" and had a soul already, but their stupid fanboys can't even follow the shows own rules and standards)...

hydrosugar
10-10-2010, 11:03 AM
well scott tenorman was an asshole and the hippie/homeless ones were funny(note the meeting in the homeless one - use them as tyres lol wtf)

but stanleys cup wtf was that at the end omg but as always its as funny as hell south park is probably in my top 2 western shows;)

old pinkey
10-11-2010, 01:27 PM
oh yeah. Stanley's Cup by far

Pieville
10-16-2010, 10:54 AM
I would say "Trapped in the Closet"
Only because Isaac Hayes quit afterwards.
R.I.P. Chef & Issac Hayes

Also "Scott Tenorman Must Die" is by far my favorite episode EVER!

I also think they went too far with "How to Eat with Your Butt"
I have a friend with "torsonic polarity syndrome" and he found the episode very offensive.

niko da bos
02-25-2011, 07:10 PM
i cant believe nobody mentioned the episode about britney spears! that was soo bad, its amazing that she didnt flip out on comedy central. when she had half of a head, and still was singing! everyone was like, "oh wow, britney really let herself go"

also the scott tenorman one has to rank up there as others said, simply because its one of the original episodes :D

xMortal Syn
02-28-2011, 08:48 AM
I have seasons 1-12, and it's hard to pick which of them is the most "cruel".
Three epps stick out in my mind.
1. Scot Tennerman must die
2. Stanley's cup
3. Cripple fight
All are funny to me, and I wouldn't classify them as cruel, because they don't do it with intentions of hurting anyone.

McGoogles
02-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Goobacks - makes fun of illegal immigrants

Aids - Cartman gives Kyle aids by stabbing himself with a syringe and placing it in Kyle's mouth

Le Petit Tourrete - Cartman acts like he has tourettes so he could bash the Jews on live television

Special Olympics - Cartman acts mentally and physically handicapped so he could be eligible for a contest that rewards $1000 to the winner; in which he loses

That's all I can think of at the moment. If any others come to mind I'll edit this post.

Tussell
02-28-2011, 09:57 AM
I'll go with Fishsticks, as the entire episode rips on Kanye West. I would not wanna be that guy and see that episode.

And we can't forget Mencia. Oh, man. "I took credit for it, cause I'm not actually funny. Come on, mang, do you know what it's like? Being a comedian and not being funny? Come on, Kanye, I just take jokes and repackage them with a Mexican accent. I got no dick, mang, I got no dick." Few minutes later, he gets his head turned into a blood fountain.
Please don't tell me you feel remotely 'bad' for either one of those horrific bastards in the entertainment industry. :p

I JUST D0 WORK
02-28-2011, 10:12 AM
the michael jackson episode. "your just ignorant" cracks me up everytime

kdrcraig
02-28-2011, 03:41 PM
Definitely Scott Tenorman Must Die, Let Petite Tourrete is up there too.

myjillvalentine
03-14-2011, 09:04 PM
'Fun times with weapons'

Mainly because it was so funny it was cruel to my laugh box.

thereefernander
03-19-2011, 08:32 AM
I also think they went too far with "How to Eat with Your Butt"
I have a friend with "torsonic polarity syndrome" and he found the episode very offensive.

Umm, why is "torsonic polarity syndrome" in Wiki under "fictional diseases" lol.

APX
03-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Everybody totally forgot about "Kenny Dies" (S5/E13)

How can people forget about it? It was unbelievably cruel and evil on Cartmans end.

Mr Bungle
03-20-2011, 05:56 AM
Goobacks - makes fun of illegal immigrants

Aids - Cartman gives Kyle aids by stabbing himself with a syringe and placing it in Kyle's mouth

Le Petit Tourrete - Cartman acts like he has tourettes so he could bash the Jews on live television

Special Olympics - Cartman acts mentally and physically handicapped so he could be eligible for a contest that rewards $1000 to the winner; in which he loses

That's all I can think of at the moment. If any others come to mind I'll edit this post.

Pretty much agree with all of these.

Sphyder
03-20-2011, 11:16 PM
Scott Tenerman Must Die, 'nuff said. I was like 8 or 9 when I first saw that and was like WTF.

niko da bos
04-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Scott Tennamen is the iconic Cartmen ep- the one that pushed the fat little bastard into the stratosphere with his evil.

But honestly, 3 words people:

Woodland-Critter-Christmas

I watched it like this :eek: for 30 minutes, even during the commercial breaks.

woodland critter christmas!!! anyone who has seen that episode is a true SP fan, one of the most out-there episodes trey and matt wrote. those little cute furry woodland critters raping people, lmao

Dale Norris
04-04-2011, 08:56 PM
stanley's cup for me