PDA

View Full Version : Game stopped Loading Today Day +3

f1ferrari
09-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi guys, just a head up, not sure there is a fix for this issue, been playing since Thursday and had loads of fun with it, boot it up this morning, and it no longer loads. checked on Codemasters one said take the HD out and try to load F1 2010 if it boots then I might have a corrupt save game file.
My question is if there was a patch would this fix the issue, if not then i might as well delete my game save right and try again.
Also please post if you have come across this already..

Malembe
09-26-2010, 10:24 AM
Hi guys, just a head up, not sure there is a fix for this issue, been playing since Thursday and had loads of fun with it, boot it up this morning, and it no longer loads. checked on Codemasters one said take the HD out and try to load F1 2010 if it boots then I might have a corrupt save game file.
My question is if there was a patch would this fix the issue, if not then i might as well delete my game save right and try again.
Also please post if you have come across this already..

I have been playing it for about 4 day's now and no probs here :O

f1ferrari
09-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Seems this is a large problem, I have been caught by the quit out of practise at Shanghai bug, quitting out during Shanghai practice caused corrupt save game files.
It's not just limited to the 360 it all formats, it's just when is it going to hit you.
Have you done any career racing?

GRRRR Looks like I will have to start eh whole damn thing again not happy to be honest.