PDA

View Full Version : How do you perform the perfect pit stop? Achievement: Well Drilled - 15G?

JoePlews09
09-26-2010, 05:11 PM
How do you do this???

Chris261287
09-26-2010, 05:29 PM
i just pitted and it unlocked when i drove out lol

f1ferrari
09-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Hit the brake mark at the perfect time, and as I don't know "where" that was when I got it, I could not tell you, it's all about timing. done a stop of 3.9secs when the achievement popped, I normally do 4.7 - 5.1 unless damn cpu in which case 11-20

HAiiRyJellyBean
09-26-2010, 05:57 PM
First you have to set both Pit Options to Manual in the Settings then make sure you keep to the limit in the pit. If your stop is less than 5 seconds I think it unlocks.

KPD7424
09-26-2010, 06:05 PM
I unlocked this on my first pit stop. It is basically done by braking for your pit crew and stopping on the lolli pop just right.

The Stodfather
09-26-2010, 10:04 PM
First you have to set both Pit Options to Manual in the Settings then make sure you keep to the limit in the pit. If your stop is less than 5 seconds I think it unlocks.

I unlocked this on my first pit stop. It is basically done by braking for your pit crew and stopping on the lolli pop just right.

Does it have to be done with all manual or can it be done with Automatic? Plus are you meaning the breaking for the pit lane entry or the breaking for the Pit box? or Both?

massive183
09-27-2010, 11:46 AM
How do you do this???

go to start menu and then assists turn off both pitstop assits

on the 1st lap of your race press Y it will then say come in to the pits

when you get to the pits you need to press B to get the limiterto work when you are going along the pits you will see a green line that will tuen red when you see this BRAKE then turn towards your crew wait the g for it and press B again and it will take the limiter off and hey presto

got mine last night took me 3 attempts

there is a achivement guide with all this on in this forum

Flyzer007
09-27-2010, 04:32 PM
I've done this one a couple of minutes ago.. quite easy if you know how. The guide here is really good.. basically I did exactly the same.

1. In settings, turn off both pit stop assists
2. After having started a race, press Y to order a pit stop
3. Before the pit lane line, press B to activate the limiter
4. The moment you turn towards your crew, press and hold break
5. The perfect pit should take around 3-5 sec.. the achievement pops up right after you exit

JoePlews09
09-28-2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks everyone :)

Y4n
09-29-2010, 06:26 AM
It might be a "bug" or totaly "random" but this is how my achievement unlocked !

During the race i had driving assists turned on, including automatic gestion in pit stop.

Before entering pit stop i pressed start , went to settings , turned pit stop gestion to manual.

For some reasons it looked like it was still in automatic (the car drove itself, speed limitation was on etc) , and when i exit pit stop the achievement unlocked.

If someone can try and confirm this ;)

ATP MAN
10-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Starting to get annoyed with this achievement, been trying it for days in all various ways and it still won't unlock, might be a case of looking for videos on youtube i guess. :(