PDA

View Full Version : Gamerscore Glitch?

slayer3100
09-26-2010, 06:01 PM
My friend and me have just finnished a level on the first world and something very strage has happened. She unlcoked 4 achievements, it added it to her total gamescore, it shows the pictures to show she has unlocked them....but the total for the game just says 5! (thats the achievment for finnishing the first 10 waves.)

Also when i look at her gamescore it doesnt show the correct total, it shows her's minus the 50G for the 4 achivements. Along with not showing the 4 achievements when i compare games...

Can anyone tell me what to do to fix this? Safe to say she is rather pissed off!

SideDish120
10-03-2010, 07:43 PM
My friend and me have just finnished a level on the first world and something very strage has happened. She unlcoked 4 achievements, it added it to her total gamescore, it shows the pictures to show she has unlocked them....but the total for the game just says 5! (thats the achievment for finnishing the first 10 waves.)

Also when i look at her gamescore it doesnt show the correct total, it shows her's minus the 50G for the 4 achivements. Along with not showing the 4 achievements when i compare games...

Can anyone tell me what to do to fix this? Safe to say she is rather pissed off!

Check xbox.com and see if they are correctly totaled up on there. If they are, then just recover her gamertag, and everything should be back to normal.

Grath26
07-29-2011, 02:48 PM
I had the same problem with Monkey Island 2 (with 4 achievements popping at the same time), recovering helped.

Corrupt.
08-19-2011, 01:59 PM
Do the xbox equivalent of turning off and on again - recover!