PDA

View Full Version : Easy!

the glutton
09-26-2010, 08:29 PM
this game is very easy! In just under 2 hours I already have 580 gamer points

The Remdizzle
09-26-2010, 11:17 PM
is it fun? kind of fun?

EDIT: maybe I should try the demo, yeah... :)

the glutton
09-27-2010, 01:20 AM
is it fun? kind of fun?

EDIT: maybe I should try the demo, yeah... :) maybe you should

xsoenx
09-27-2010, 11:33 AM
can you tell how hard it is to get gold on all missions???

Duizendjes
09-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Interested on the GOLD in all missions. Can anyone confirm the difficulty?

Painkiller Q8
09-30-2010, 08:29 AM
Played it for 30 min, the game looks easy and fun BUT..

the conversation between each level is f*cking annoying.. you can't just skip it. you have to hear/read every single word they say.. which is take a lot of time -__-

Nipplepwner
09-30-2010, 10:13 AM
well gold on each mission is pretty easy ^^ played for bout an hour or so and got each level on gold by now, nearly all of em in the first run ^^
and jeah, the convos are annoyin and i guess there r maybe 2 or 3 achievos which will take some time (like killing with special guns since u wont kill that easily with them).. just wonder if there r some statistics in game or so wher u can view these ^^

Duizendjes
10-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Is anyone comming up with a roadmap?

Hekkensn
10-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Its pretty easy even without a road map. All the achievements you can get just by playing Story mode and Quickplay. Theres not a single hard achievement in this game besides maybe kill a certain amount of enemies with all weapons.

Nipplepwner
10-07-2010, 09:55 AM
ive written one, just need the ok from the mods ^^

Mounting Jew
12-07-2010, 07:32 PM
The controls are utter gash and i'm having trouble getting Gold's and I played for about 2 hours and i have 85GS. I think the OP is talking shit like always on here :(

isp 1992
01-01-2011, 05:13 PM
ive written one, just need the ok from the mods ^^

if you want write roadmap can you tell me online achievements and glitchy achievements and missable achievements

Jellybean468
02-23-2011, 04:30 PM
The controls are utter gash and i'm having trouble getting Gold's and I played for about 2 hours and i have 85GS. I think the OP is talking shit like always on here :(

I thought the controls were horrible when I got the game and it put me off, but after inverted the stick controls it works perfectly and I really enjoy it.

DarthRandalNC
09-15-2011, 05:39 AM
The only times I've really not liked it is when I've played the same mission for an hour or two to attain a gold ranking. For the most part, the story mode isn't that difficult. But there are missions that will make you want to break your controller in half. I breezed through about a dozen or so missions getting gold my first time around and then hit a brick wall trying to get gold on the next mission. Then another seven or so missions and another speedbump. And boy, do the bumps get repetitive and old quickly.

The scoring system for the dogfights makes absolutely no sense, as your "teammates" will steal about 30-60% of your kills in a stage. Which doesn't really matter because you can end up with more kills than anyone else and still end up finishing third or worse.

The enemy AI seems to be unbalanced as well. I've flown directly behind someone for a good five to ten seconds unloading on them with everything, then the next plane will continuously evade everything I throw at them to the point of defying the laws of physics. Lock-on for guns and missiles seem at times to work when they want to.

However, if you are not trying to 1000 this game and just want to have a good time with what feels like a watered down, dogfighting version of Mario Kart then you shouldn't be too frustrated with it. You can pick up about 500GS without much effort.

Chada Darkmane
06-04-2013, 02:50 PM
this game is very easy! In just under 2 hours I already have 580 gamer points

You are full of shit.

fvkasm2x
03-15-2014, 05:30 PM
Played it for 30 min, the game looks easy and fun BUT..

the conversation between each level is f*cking annoying.. you can't just skip it. you have to hear/read every single word they say.. which is take a lot of time -__-

Agreed. I just keep spamming the skip button, but it is taking forever, lol.