PDA

View Full Version : Drop-in games

BROCK78
09-27-2010, 05:33 AM
Not sure if anyone knows if this will be patched or not, but it's annoying having to dashboard when these drop-in games just sit at the loading screen. I took me 10 tries between last night and tonight to finally match-up...lame. :(

Dead Space Girl
09-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Aye, same here. Pure rubbish!

RendoDBI
09-27-2010, 12:49 PM
Just go into the OTP Lobby and join up there if it's a problem. It all counts towards your BAP stats, and it's pretty much the same thing, people quitting out like girls if someone scores in the first minute.

Dead Space Girl
09-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Just go into the OTP Lobby and join up there if it's a problem. It all counts towards your BAP stats, and it's pretty much the same thing, people quitting out like girls if someone scores in the first minute.
Or quitting out like little boys as well. :P

RendoDBI
09-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Or quitting out like little boys as well. :P

HOT. Didn't even notice the Avatar. <3 you. Be my friend? :P

ejbadger
09-27-2010, 03:16 PM
LOL, someone is starved for attention from the opposite sex. A hockey chick no less ;-)

SC Defective
09-28-2010, 04:56 AM

Little help where this is located? I cant find a single game without dashboarding a hell of alot of times

BROCK78
09-28-2010, 06:55 AM
Little help where this is located? I cant find a single game without dashboarding a hell of alot of times

I'm 0-10 tonight trying to drop-in. I'd rather join a team, but haven't gotten an invite yet.

Go to Xbox Live -> Online Team Play
Doesn't seem to be very popular though compared to the EASHL.

RendoDBI
09-28-2010, 12:32 PM
You go to Xbox Live->Community->Lobby, move over to Game Modes I believe and you'll find Online Team Play 1. Online team play ISN'T RANKED OTP. Don't use that. You want ranked matches so your stats save and count towards your legend card and achievements.

Harpua77V
10-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Same problem. What is the best game type to play to level up your online Pro?

MASS DOMINATION
10-02-2010, 02:10 AM
i dont mean to sound like a douche but if u quit 5minutes into the games does that game go towards ur stats. can u essentially quit 250 games 5 minutes in and get the achievement?
im sure u can but i've done it twice and it hasn't counted? i thought there was a way to get around actually playing 250 full games.

You go to Xbox Live->Community->Lobby, move over to Game Modes I believe and you'll find Online Team Play 1. Online team play ISN'T RANKED OTP. Don't use that. You want ranked matches so your stats save and count towards your legend card and achievements.

u say that "you'll find online team play" but not to use it. then what do we use?

Harpua77V
10-02-2010, 07:24 PM
how would quitting a game give you credit for a full game?

Harpua191
10-02-2010, 10:16 PM
try going into your leagues dressing room first. then back out and drop-in

MASS DOMINATION
10-03-2010, 12:50 AM
how would quitting a game give you credit for a full game?

quitting counts as a lose after 5 minutes into the game. at least that how it worked in previous nhl games.