View Full Version : FIFA 11: Roadmap

J BARNSLEY
09-27-2010, 07:55 PM
FIFA 11 Roadmap - Created by I J BARNSLEY I

Overview
+ Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
+ Offline: 34 (690)
+ Online: 12 (310)
+ Approximate time: 150hrs+ to get “Virtual Legend” & "Hundred & Counting".
+ Number of missable achievements: None
+ Glitched achievements: Unknown
+ Cheats: None

Because of the amount of time this game takes to 1k, I decided to create this step by step roadmap to help people towards the harder & time consuming achievements in particular “Virtual Legend” whilst gaining other achievements.

On FIFA 10, I completed all career mode achievements before realising there was an achievement for 500 games with your virtual pro (whoops). This is simply designed to save time, and group the achievements together to make it clearer for people. This is NOT an achievement guide.

STEP 1: CREATE YOUR VIRTUAL PRO.
To begin with create your Virtual Pro and put him in the side you choose to do career mode with. I would suggest choosing PLAYER MANAGER, so you can build your own team and achieve both the player and manager achievements.

STEP 2: CREATE A LIST OF STADIUMS.
To obtain the achievement “Home & Away”, you must WIN in every stadium. To keep a track of what stadiums you win in, use this list (https://docs0.google.com/document/edit?id=1MHQgxSt-I7aS0Mp2fVZalcCatR5j9AkfTnuUs8ebr3E&hl=en&authkey=CLuixb8G&pli=1#) and tick off each stadium only when you WIN in them. Credit to Fodder007 for the list, visit http://fodder007.blogspot.com (http://fodder007.blogspot.com/) for hes site :)

STEP 3: BEGIN CAREER MODE
Begin your career ensuring to put your virtual pro in it. I would suggest choosing PLAYER MANAGER, so you can build your own team and aim for both the player and manager achievements. All of the career achievements will come on your way to getting “Virtual Legend”. The following achievements are in career mode: Folklore, In the Game, It's in the Blood!, Mastermind, Record Holder, Rising Talent, Virtual Legend, Good Week!, Great Month!.

There is also an achievement for completing a season as a goalkeeper “Established Keeper”. I’m unsure whether you can change your virtual pro from a player to a goalkeeper. I will update when known.

STEP 4: ALONG THE WAY..
On your way towards “Virtual Legend” you will no doubt get the achievements which require you to do something in game. These are Aerial Threat, Crosser, Distance Shooter, Eat My Goal, Once in a lifetime, Playmaker, Poacher, Woodwork & In!, One to Remember, Picture Perfect.
If you miss any of these, simply go on Kick off, and aim for them in game. There is also an achievement for playing 50 hours "FIFA for life" worth 100g which you will unlock along the way.

STEP 5 – GO ONLINE.
You are aiming for 100 games played “Hundred & Counting”. Simply complete games (without quitting :p) Other online achievements include, Against the Odds, Always Friendly, Club Glory, Experimental, First Time Out, Good Form, Hundred & Counting, In for the Win, One Club Man, Team Training, Virtual Debut, Virtual Football.

Some of these require you to play as part as a team. Refer to the achievement trading thread for people to get this with.

STEP 6: MOP UP.
I have left the miscellaneous achievements until last, most of which can be achieved simply by navigating around the menus and arena. These are, Anything in Particular?, Back of the Net, Founding Member, Home Maker, In the Game, Look at me!, New Choons, Training Time, Warming the Gloves, Around the World.

What do you guys think? Please help me make this roadmap stronger to help more people out.

J BARNSLEY
09-27-2010, 08:49 PM
*Reserved*

Colie CCFC
09-30-2010, 10:08 PM
Thank you and fairplay mate :)

wijit
10-01-2010, 09:34 AM
You can change position for your pro to keeper, so you can use the same player...
Also better to start as a player as there is an achievement for going from player to player manager..