PDA

View Full Version : Scoring at the back of the net

RexDarr
09-27-2010, 11:46 PM
At the moment I'm playing my Be A GM mode. I am in the 1st period against Calgary. Its a complete blowout. The score is 5-1 and the shots are 7-4 in favor of me (Yes I'm playing on Pro). The last few seconds are winding down and Stastny goes behind the Calgary net. I went to pass the puck to Duchene who was infront of the net but instead Stastny passed the puck into the back of the net. The puck became lodged under the net and Regehr came back to dislodge it, but instead he poke-checked it into the net. The red light came on and it was a goal. Stastny got the goal and it wasn't even reviewed!

Has this or any other weird things happen to you? If so, post below!

RendoDBI
09-27-2010, 11:56 PM
Stupidest thing I've had happen is I dumped the puck in during an online UHT game. I go in on the forecheck, get there first, guy hits me and my skate knocks the puck back out in front of the net. The defense then proceeds to redirect the puck into the net and the light goes on. Then the JERK ref skates over and waves it off. It goes upstairs and gets denied for a distinct kicking motion, FROM behind the net, AND they poked it into their own net. How's that for weird? :(

ejbadger
09-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Just the regular random crap for me. Took a clapper from behind centre ice and it bounced between the goalies legs.