PDA

View Full Version : Keeping stats?

RENCAMO
09-27-2010, 11:50 PM
After beating the game will all your stats be kept or will you have to start a new character completely with new stats? Also, I'm playing on the recruit background so does the Veteran background do anything different such as giving me the max stats or is it just pretty much the same?

angry
09-29-2010, 02:09 PM
After beating the game will all your stats be kept or will you have to start a new character completely with new stats? Also, I'm playing on the recruit background so does the Veteran background do anything different such as giving me the max stats or is it just pretty much the same?

No you dont keep ur stats, and veteren will unlock diffo dialogue conservations etc. I'm on my 3rd playthrough now trying to finish of the achievments hehe.

Ethereal235
10-03-2010, 07:13 PM

Veteran will start you out with all skills at level 3. You can set them back to 0 and you start out with enough skill points that it's about equivalent to being level 12 as the recruit. You don't get to keep stats or perks, though.