PDA

View Full Version : Storm 2 Goes Gold! (About time!)

Juandi007
09-28-2010, 12:23 AM
It's official! Our long awaited for game has finally gone gold! This means that CyberConnect 2 has finally finished the arduous development process. The Game is all polished up and good to go! Whats left then??? Now it needs to be copied over a bajillion times and distributed around the world... October 19th is just around the corner!

Oh and just to keep you guys filled with some goodies, CC2 released three short videos showing some battles. Nothing story related so dont be afraid to take a peak. Finally get a minute of Hidan gameplay:

http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-2-goes-gold

Oogie Boogie
09-28-2010, 12:45 AM
Nice can't wait, does three videos got me pumped!

UK Dennis
09-28-2010, 01:13 AM
Cant come soon enough :p and the game play was great :D

MADasaHatter
09-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Vids were awwwwwesome!

Shika vs Hidan - the way it was supposed to be.

I can't help but notice the english voices. I really wonder what Hidan sounds like. I'm guessing the deep voice in that vid was Kakuzu when he comes to tag in? I'm interested to see what they make him sound like even though Hidan's crazed laced rants is one of my faves of the anime.

Screw that. I'mma go que up that very fight right now. (The Climbing Silver fight)

HorsemanOfWar16
09-28-2010, 06:18 AM
sweet want collector's edition though !!

Density Jo
09-28-2010, 12:45 PM
awesome, my half favourite character in battle (hidan), sweet, cant wait....1..2...3...how many weeks left :S *runs to find calender* 2-3 weeks left

frogcrazyant
09-28-2010, 01:42 PM
I. Love. Hidan. I think he has the coolest scythe ever!

MaceTheMagpie
09-28-2010, 05:31 PM
I can't wait for this game, plus the visual style sick

CoregBlue1
09-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Finally finished. I canīt remember the last time i was this excited for a game release.

And donīt always forget about the Europeans, we get it on october 15th god damn. ^^

Density Jo
09-28-2010, 08:33 PM
And donīt always forget about the Europeans, we get it on october 15th god damn. ^^

:woop::woop::woop::woop:

Juandi007
09-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Vids were awwwwwesome!

Shika vs Hidan - the way it was supposed to be.

I can't help but notice the english voices. I really wonder what Hidan sounds like. I'm guessing the deep voice in that vid was Kakuzu when he comes to tag in? I'm interested to see what they make him sound like even though Hidan's crazed laced rants is one of my faves of the anime.

Screw that. I'mma go que up that very fight right now. (The Climbing Silver fight)

I just realized that! Hidan and Kakuzu have never been heard in English voices! Episodes havent been dubbed that far. Hmmm thats interesting. Wonder what they're going to sound like! They really need to nail those voices JUST right or else its going to feel really akward playing as those two. Who else havent we heard?

Killer Bee
Konan
Tobi

MADasaHatter
09-28-2010, 09:49 PM
I just realized that! Hidan and Kakuzu have never been heard in English voices! Episodes havent been dubbed that far. Hmmm thats interesting. Wonder what they're going to sound like! They really need to nail those voices JUST right or else its going to feel really akward playing as those two. Who else havent we heard?

Killer Bee
Konan
Tobi

You can hear Kakuzu at 0:19 of the 2nd vid as he tags in: "I'm going to join you"- very deep, very raspy. It sounds good. But japanese voices all the way.

LanceX
09-28-2010, 10:12 PM
hell yeah, I always use jap voices. :D

CoregBlue1
09-28-2010, 10:36 PM

Killer Bee
Konan
Tobi

The Hidan episodes are currently running in German TV and the voice sucks.

Juandi007
09-28-2010, 11:22 PM
I used to hate the Japanese voices so much when i started watching Shippuden. Now, i really dont mind them at all and they are actually quite likeable. As for me, i always play the games with English voices. Id much rather understand what the characters are saying through voice than having to read off subtitles. Nothing against japanese voices, but my personal preference has always been the English ones.

savy9
09-29-2010, 01:02 AM
I'm probably gonna end up leaving collage early on the 19th so i can play it all day to unlock the characters

dylanmannen
09-29-2010, 07:40 AM
I just realized that! Hidan and Kakuzu have never been heard in English voices! Who else havent we heard?

Killer Bee
Konan
Tobi

you can hear them in Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja heros 3 to the psp. the only one you can't hear is killer bee :O but every one els ^^ :) but the japanes voces is way better xD Deidara and Orochimaru is better in english :P
I like how sasuke sounds in english too :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto:_Ultimate_Ninja_%28series%29#Playable_chara cters you can look under this link. and you can see all carakters that is in ultimate ninja heros 3 ^^ :) Obito Uchiha is in the game :D haha thats awesome xD

MaceTheMagpie
09-29-2010, 02:14 PM
I hate the english voices, I've just gotten use read subtitles from watching the anime.

Density Jo
09-29-2010, 07:03 PM
I hate the english voices, I've just gotten use read subtitles from watching the anime.

i dont actually listen to voices, not even naruto, i just read the subtitles, that's what i did when i started watching naruto shippuden episode 1 xD

ToTaL EclipsEz
09-30-2010, 04:47 PM
YES can't wait, is it seriously coming out on the 19th I thought I'd have to wait until the 29th. Getting very hyped :)

On a side note, I hate english voices, first thing i'll do after i pop the game in is change the voices to japanese

TG Wolf
10-01-2010, 06:07 PM
It's the 2nd of Oct. only 7 more days for me ^^ I get the game on the 9th. and I get the CE now too so double yay I spose ^_^

Density Jo
10-01-2010, 07:11 PM
It's the 2nd of Oct. only 7 more days for me ^^ I get the game on the 9th. and I get the CE now too so double yay I spose ^_^

*groan* i wish there was a facepalm smilie xD

CoregBlue1
10-01-2010, 07:11 PM
How do you get in on the 9th?

I thought i was early with 12th...

Density Jo
10-01-2010, 07:15 PM
How do you get in on the 9th?

I thought i was early with 12th...

he spoke of being good with a "certain store" dont worry about that, it has already been taken care of...lol, joking
<.<
>.>
*teleports*

MADasaHatter
10-01-2010, 07:36 PM
he spoke of being good with a "certain store" dont worry about that, it has already been taken care of...lol, joking
<.<
>.>
*teleports*

That reminds me. I have some phone numbers here in NY that might serve its purpose.