PDA

View Full Version : Impress the Boss?

Skizzim
09-28-2010, 05:22 AM
OK, so to unlock this cheevo, you need to exceed the career objective. I did that, I won the driver's championship in season one, but I didn't get Impress the Boss. Was wondering if anybody else had this issue too?

EDIT: OK, I just thought of something. Is the career objective the position you need to finish by the end of the year? Or you must finish better than the objective in EACH race? The Lotus objective was to finish 20th, but once I was guaranteed the Championship, I just DNF'ed the last 3 races

Dragon86
09-28-2010, 05:35 AM
I got mine in the first season. I finished in 6th in the standings

Shelton
09-28-2010, 05:39 AM
I got mine in the first season. I finished in 6th in the standings

Same. Tbh though, a lot of the achievements are glitchy and won't be rewarded when their requirements are met the first time. For example, I currently have 5 wins in my career, but no achievement for getting 3. lol. Also, "Clean Racer" took me a couple of attempts before it unlocked. All I can suggest is that you continue with your next season and hope it unlocks then.

Dragon86
09-28-2010, 05:42 AM
OK, I just thought of something. Is the career objective the position you need to finish by the end of the year? Or you must finish better than the objective in EACH race? The Lotus objective was to finish 20th, but once I was guaranteed the Championship, I just DNF'ed the last 3 races

You just have to finish ahed of it by the end of the year. You don't have to do it each race, because I had a few DNF's in my firs year.

Skizzim
09-28-2010, 05:45 AM
Same. Tbh though, a lot of the achievements are glitchy and won't be rewarded when their requirements are met the first time. For example, I currently have 5 wins in my career, but no achievement for getting 3. lol. Also, "Clean Racer" took me a couple of attempts before it unlocked. All I can suggest is that you continue with your next season and hope it unlocks then.

Alrighty thank you, and thank you to Dragon. I'll just go through my 2nd season and hope it unlocks then.