PDA

View Full Version : Taking it Online - Not unlocking

j4cob187
09-28-2010, 05:52 PM
Ive won many races, 15 infact, and i havent got this yet, what am i doing wrong?

OctagonQontrol
09-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Sure they are RANKED races and not any other form of lobbies or friend-races?

HitMan77
09-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Be sure to race an Online-GRAND PRIX, NOT a SPRINT or anything else!!!
In the Grand Prix, you have to do the Qualifying first, then you have to win the race!

JDAckers
09-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Yeh, it must be an online "Grand Prix". By default its a sprint race you search for :)

Scholesy22
09-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Go into quick game modes then once ur in the lobby, before u click on find a race u need to change the game mode to "Grand Prix". Once u find ur race its all upto u then :p. If ur winning the race dont be too careless like I used to -_- 1 race I should have won where I was half a lap ahead of the other guy, spun going round a corner, as I went to reverse back on to the track they DSQ me for corner cutting :confused: can be very strict on GP mode I find. Sprint matches seem to be the quickest way to rank up I believe.

jacobite
09-29-2010, 02:40 AM
Tried this GP twice now, both times I do ok in Qually, come the race start, the racing line dissapears, sometimes it flickers back (just to tease me) but it never stays more than 1 or 2 seconds.

Dunno if its the norm but both times the race settings are up higher than im used to so damage/trye wear and fuel all on makes it tough, I can prob deal with the harder modes but I really miss the race line.

Id call it a forced setting if I didnt quallify with the race line and it didnt flicker on and off, looks buggy and im gonna leave this one till a patch