PDA

View Full Version : Freezing after you play an online pro club match...

theIncredible
09-29-2010, 12:46 AM
Has anyone else had this happen or have any suggestions how to fix it? Me and a few friends have had this happen, you play then as you are loading back into the lobby it freezes. All of your stats are saved and in only affects the time to restart the xbox.

Sabaote
09-29-2010, 08:35 AM
I had the same problem and not only on Pro Club matchs, but on online team play.
After we played the first game, we created the lobby again and the teams had the same Squad from the teams we have chosen before, on the first game ..
So we tried to start it anyway, but when the games goes to the Arena to load the Match.. It freezes ..

2uniek
10-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Has anyone else had this happen or have any suggestions how to fix it? Me and a few friends have had this happen, you play then as you are loading back into the lobby it freezes. All of your stats are saved and in only affects the time to restart the xbox.

Every club match at the end when it goes back to lobby the game freezes. It so annoying. It does not happen to my friends. Any ideas yet?

xDHPx SkillzZ x
12-21-2010, 02:50 PM
its not freezing for me at the end its freezing at the begginning or during the game

Witness
12-22-2010, 10:30 AM
just dashboad it come back to the lobby and it will be fine