PDA

View Full Version : accomplishments

xCHICKEN DIXx
09-29-2010, 01:13 AM
accomplishments can be done on amateur but there difficulty based meaning u only can unlock the bronze ones on amateur an not the silver and gold . i just got a silver accomplishment but it was kits an appearances.ok i know silver kits an celebrations will unlock on amateur. i just read they are difficulty based when looking at your accomplishments it will tell you at the top by the ribbon

Pogo27
09-29-2010, 02:49 AM
If it's like Fifa 10, you can unlock the achievements on any difficulty. I've left the difficulty on whatever it defaulted to, and haven't had any issue unlocking any of the achievements.

xCHICKEN DIXx
09-29-2010, 02:52 AM
If it's like Fifa 10, you can unlock the achievements on any difficulty. I've left the difficulty on whatever it defaulted to, and haven't had any issue unlocking any of the achievements.
not achievements m8 im on about accomplishments for your pro an in fifa10 u had to play on semi to unlock a few if not most achievements also in career mode u have to play on pro to get on the leader boards for an achievement ur default settings maybe semi pro

mptuk
09-29-2010, 03:34 PM
this time you got beginner ones which unlock on any difficulty, intermediate ones semi-pro and advanced are on world class. i was abit gutted to see this has the amount of hours i spent on fifa10 but only played afew game im upto 72 rating already.