PDA

View Full Version : Look at me! (Game Face Achievement) Tip.

JrdRIOT
09-29-2010, 09:33 AM
I know last year people were complaining that their game face looked horrible, but because they had already done certain things in game, they couldn't delete their data.
I'm not 100% if they give you an option to remove the game face in game, but if they do then this thread is useless.

I'd recommend making your game face (doesn't have to be your face, just a default one will do) asap/before the game is out so you don't have to mess about with it when you get the game, As soon as you load the game up, make it your priority to get the achievement for uploading the game face.
If it looks good, great keep it.
But if you're like me and can't get your game face to look somewhat remotely like you, go back to the dashboard and into your memory unit (or wherever you have Fifa 11 saved) and delete 'personal settings' or whatever it's called, if there's more than one thing, I'd delete them all so you have a fresh start as you've not actually done anything on there yet.

Load the game up again, go back to the Virtual Pro and have a look what the default faces look like, as the one i chose last year looked decent even if it looked nothing like myself.

I hope this helps someone :)

kahluafan
09-29-2010, 12:59 PM
I know last year people were complaining that their game face looked horrible, but because they had already done certain things in game, they couldn't delete their data.
I'm not 100% if they give you an option to remove the game face in game, but if they do then this thread is useless.

I'd recommend making your game face (doesn't have to be your face, just a default one will do) asap/before the game is out so you don't have to mess about with it when you get the game, As soon as you load the game up, make it your priority to get the achievement for uploading the game face.
If it looks good, great keep it.
But if you're like me and can't get your game face to look somewhat remotely like you, go back to the dashboard and into your memory unit (or wherever you have Fifa 11 saved) and delete 'personal settings' or whatever it's called, if there's more than one thing, I'd delete them all so you have a fresh start as you've not actually done anything on there yet.

Load the game up again, go back to the Virtual Pro and have a look what the default faces look like, as the one i chose last year looked decent even if it looked nothing like myself.

I hope this helps someone :)

Or you can just use the online editor to create a better default one....

JrdRIOT
09-29-2010, 01:17 PM
The online editor is shocking from what I've experienced so far.

kahluafan
09-29-2010, 01:26 PM
The online editor is shocking from what I've experienced so far.

When did you last try it? I gave it a shot this morning and it's been working a dream. It's compatible with macs now as well.

JrdRIOT
09-29-2010, 02:03 PM
I'll give it a go again later on.
I honestly prefer the in-game editor, but they usually have the same hair that I do on the game, so as long as that's spot on, I'm not 100% bothered about the face.