PDA

View Full Version : Online Pass Not Working?

Cube623
09-29-2010, 10:49 AM
Before I start describing my problem. Yes it's a legit copy, yes it was sealed and yes the code as not been used before apart from me.

Just received my FIFA 11 from ShopTo, couldn't believe my luck...on my day off as well!

When it loads up it asks for your online pass which I put in and I double checked to see if it was correct. However I got a message back saying something along the lines of "EA servers cannot retrieve online pass". Thought this is strange so I've tried again and now it says "Code already been used"

It's not worked correctly as I cannot access any features in the Xbox Live menu? What's happened and is my online pass broken now?

Edit: Was trying to fix my NAT (randomly changed to Moderate according to FIFA anyway) and have just seen in the Xbox Live Status this message - "EA Users may experience issues attempting to redeem on-line pass token in FIFA 11 on Xbox Live".

So that explains why it never worked but has it broken my code as it now tells me that the code has already been used?

JrdRIOT
09-29-2010, 10:52 AM
You need to enter the dashes as well.
also try caps and/or lowercase if you haven't.

Cube623
09-29-2010, 11:03 AM
Ok panic over. Just loaded FIFA 11 back up after fixing my NAT and I had a message saying something like EA has detected that your online pass is missing or corrupt, do you want to re-download? Clicked yes and it downloaded fine! Guess Microsoft\EA have fixed that issue.

Cheers for the suggestion and enjoy the game :D

JrdRIOT
09-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Ah, nice one man.
I still have to wait til friday to get mine -.-

AndyZedd
09-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Ok panic over. Just loaded FIFA 11 back up after fixing my NAT and I had a message saying something like EA has detected that your online pass is missing or corrupt, do you want to re-download? Clicked yes and it downloaded fine! Guess Microsoft\EA have fixed that issue.

Cheers for the suggestion and enjoy the game :D

Same here.
I had my heart pumped up over my ears when invalid code already in use message showed.
Phuhhhhh,

lethal.b
09-29-2010, 12:53 PM
thanks for saying how to fix it. it just happened on me. first time i got a error redeeming code and then i tried again and it said it was already used but going of the game and coming back on works a treat

D Phillips Xx
09-29-2010, 12:58 PM
I ordered my fifa from shop to at like 12:10 today haha

will it come 2 moz?

also what delivery did u get the 1 that cost 6.00?

Burnout x360a
09-29-2010, 01:09 PM

will it come 2 moz?

Why would you use the 6 delivery when it won't come any faster than the free delivery?

lethal.b
09-29-2010, 01:15 PM

will it come 2 moz?

i pre ordered mine from shop to and using free 1st class delivery. they posted it yesterday and it came today

D Phillips Xx
09-29-2010, 01:15 PM
i didnt i used the free 1 but i jw if my game will come 2 moz ordered at like 12 today?