PDA

View Full Version : General FIFA11 Online Questions

jrmtz85
09-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Hey guys, sorry for the questions, but I can't figure some things out and the game's manual is less than useless. I tried google-ing some of this stuff but didn't get any answers. Hope some of the game's fans here can help me.

I haven't played a Fifa game since Fifa07 for PS2, so I had some questions about the online stuff:

1 - 4 of us used to have a Lounge back in Fifa07 where we could keep a record of our games against each other, goals, stats, etc. I see there's a Lounge mode, but its offline only. Is there a way to show my game history with specific people, since I will more than likely play it with a group of 3-4 online friends, and we'll want to compare our stats?

2 - What exactly are the Leagues. I can't for the life of me figure that out. I started one with a friend thinkin it was the online verison of the Lounge, but we're not sure what to do there, how to play a League game, etc. Any guidance would be appreciated.

3 - I played a game as Real Madrid, and when I had the ball with Cristiano Ronaldo, the ball was taken away from me. I couldn't figure out where the "fall down and cry" button was. Anybody know which button it is? :)

Thanks guys!

TrishTheDish
10-01-2010, 10:59 PM
2 - What exactly are the Leagues. I can't for the life of me figure that out. I started one with a friend thinkin it was the online verison of the Lounge, but we're not sure what to do there, how to play a League game, etc. Any guidance would be appreciated.

3 - I played a game as Real Madrid, and when I had the ball with Cristiano Ronaldo, the ball was taken away from me. I couldn't figure out where the "fall down and cry" button was. Anybody know which button it is? :)

Thanks guys!
Leagues are online private, uh, leagues you can play with your friends. Each friend chooses a team, and just like in real life you play against other teams. Best records make the playoffs, and one team will win the championship. You can chose number of games played and stuff like that.

And don't hate Ronaldo cos he's so beautiful. ;)