PDA

View Full Version : Game face ea sports problem

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-29-2010, 05:19 PM
The game face i used for fifa 10 didint come out well. So i thought before 11 comes to me i will take some new pictures and upload them but when i go to game face online it loads up then my screen just goes black and freezes everytime. ive tried about 10 times now same result. Any tips or solutions?

Snackar
09-29-2010, 06:14 PM
I'll try and help.

What I had to do since I'm on an older computer was exit out of all other programs and just let the gameface generator run. I also had a crash report come up and from what it looks like, I was running some other incompatible software. Give this a try and see if it works at all. If that doesn't work, we can try something else. But, might need this info:
What operating system do you have?
What browser and version do you have?
What else, if anything, were you running at the time?
What graphics card do you have?
Did you have problems installing the plugins?

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Nah didnt work :/
I have
Vista
IE8
only ea sports is running
not sure about the grp card
No problems
Its weird it works then screen just goes black and stays that way.
Usaully it will go black for few seconds then ask if i wan to allow something to run

JrdRIOT
09-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Try it on Firefox?

Snackar
10-01-2010, 04:45 AM
Nah didnt work :/
Its weird it works then screen just goes black and stays that way.
Usaully it will go black for few seconds then ask if i wan to allow something to run
This sounds like it might be a graphics card issue. Either you don't have a full card or if you do, it's failing. What brand is it? HP, Compaq, or Toshiba laptop by any chance? If so, those typically ship with only an integrated graphics chip, so they don't have full capabilities.
Try JrdRIOT's suggestion and see if maybe it's just something simple like IE not being compatible for some weird reason.

Naffry
10-01-2010, 09:15 AM
I did mine ONCE on my netbook and it generated after an hour, then would never work again. Tried on my PC when i bought it at the weekend and it worked after 6 minutes :S

oO NinjaDuck Oo
10-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Use firefox and it will work .. i had the same problem with IE

TerrySG
10-01-2010, 02:12 PM
I have a problem with mine aswell. The little EA thing loads and then the little black bar below it gets to the end and then nothing happens... any help please?

wakey77
10-01-2010, 04:17 PM
I kept getting the black red eyed Martian last time around fifa10 and gave up trying. Thought they may have simplified this by using same method in tiger woods 11 where u use webcam picture instead. Though this did come out crap for me. Hopefully it's improved this year? From what I remember there wasn't much help/ support from ea on this feature.

Is it fixed this time around?

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Well firefoz is much better it was working i clicked start and i needed to download game face plugin so i downloaded then nothings happens. tried agen screen went black and froze. its a toshiba very new 3gb ram dunna bout card.