PDA

View Full Version : Easy achieves so far

Bonehead
09-30-2010, 01:22 AM
This game is a fun fishing game. IF you have played fishing games before. So far its fairly easy to get achieveo's to pop. But, i have only been playing for approx 45 minutes.

Brother Daz
09-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Right on, I'm going to pick this up today. Did you get the rod bundle? If so, how its it? I'm still deciding if I want to spent the extra $30 for the rod also.

EDIT- Well I picked up the bundle, I'm really glad I did because it adds to the experience. I wish the controller had a vibration feature like The Strike's rod had. Tis game is definitely leaps and bounds better than The Strike though. When will a developer finally make another fishing game with online tournys? Thats my only gripe about this game.

I agree with you OP about the achievements being easy. I played the first tourny and ended up with a 140GS after it.(15-20 minutes)

Bonehead
10-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Cool, kinda relaxing after shooting for months :)

StopNaggin
10-03-2010, 03:31 PM
The first 45 are easy under 7 hours. The challange ones are going to take some time though. I am working on the now. Some of them are tricky. Also in order to unlock the monster fish you will have to catch the same species first. What I have had to do is go into 2 player mode and fish on the lakes the fish-o-pedia says they are in and use the lures under the same species. But still relaxing.

Bonehead
10-04-2010, 04:03 PM
StopNaggin you are correct, i have had to replay some of them to finish first. The last tournament is the hardest, i think i have to play some of the free play to unlock heavier line and equipment to land some of those big stureons. I lost 15 in a row last nite.

Bonehead
10-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Anyone found any monster fish? I have been spending alot of time on Lake Minnetonka in MN, since I fish that lake twice a week in the summer and have found no monster sturgeon or anything.

Mr Arrow
10-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Anyone found any monster fish? I have been spending alot of time on Lake Minnetonka in MN, since I fish that lake twice a week in the summer and have found no monster sturgeon or anything.

JEALOUS!

I have caught about 20 monsters so far. Drop me a line on XBL and I can help with this one.

When I have the complete list I will post it here and on True Achievements

StopNaggin
10-06-2010, 11:52 PM
To unlock the Monster fish you will have to catch one from that species first. After you do the monster will become available. Check your tackle box and scroll through the available fish and see if a monster is available on which ever lake you're fishing.

I'm currently working on a guide hopefully i'll have it finished shortly.

Mastacraker
10-08-2010, 09:26 PM
The BIg one was my 7th achievement. So I got it as third fish(lost the very first one) for me it was easy to catch the first one now I'm going to do my third round of fishing.

ach 15/50

LOBO X9
12-16-2010, 07:02 PM
Is this game better then fishing frenzy

SIMPLYMIDGET
03-20-2011, 06:33 PM
Ya, this game is fun and easy - a lot easier then Rapala Tournament Fishing (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBQQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FRapala_ Tournament_Fishing&rct=j&q=Rapala%20Fishing%20Tournament.%20wikipedia&ei=fUiGTf2qE4iL0QGTlaXeAQ&usg=AFQjCNGy6s1-wFyT7Utorb7DVIAEOTEU6Q&cad=rja)

Paka
11-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Yep, and this is a MUCH better game than Frenzy. Hard to believe how much so. :eek: Frenzy also has easy achievements but honestly has to be one of the worst games I've ever played-- the fish will all bite at everything regardless of any factors. Hardest part is NOT catching fish you don't want.

This game, OTOH, is really a lot of fun, and makes you think a bit about what you're doing. Can also see exactly what you have on the line so you can release it if need be. More info too; I actually popped the bookworm achievement first on this since I read through all the encyclopedia stuff before even playing.