PDA

View Full Version : Easy Wat to get accomplishments

xCHICKEN DIXx
09-30-2010, 04:32 AM
just edit 12 players to max stats then pick a half star team and edit 19 all down to1 overall then get rid of the rest you could get rid of the best players first that way it wont take as long for there stats to go down also remember to use the analog and the d-pad to make it go faster this will take some time also will make getting achievements easier as all of your players will at least have some sort of specialty i used a maxed out casillas put the game on amateur an ran down the field an scored from outside the box and 2 achievements unlock you can not get the score with the goalkeeper achievement by scoring with him in a penalty

vithzeral
09-30-2010, 05:26 AM
Or you could just go to Arena play 11 vs 1 ; much quicker.

xCHICKEN DIXx
09-30-2010, 05:53 AM
Or you could just go to Arena play 11 vs 1 ; much quicker. how does that help with achievements also i don't think u can unlock all accomplishments in the arena

TIRO23
09-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Just play a few games like goalkeeper, defence, middle, and forward and you get the achievement

Chieps
09-30-2010, 05:00 PM
It is much easier when u use a second controller and play a kick off match.
U control your team second controller on opposing team and let it rain accomplishments :)
Unlocks gold accompishments aswell

xCHICKEN DIXx
09-30-2010, 05:10 PM
It is much easier when u use a second controller and play a kick off match.
U control your team second controller on opposing team and let it rain accomplishments :)
Unlocks gold accompishments aswell
good deal two controls would be easy i forgot about that but some may not have 2 controllers thanks guys for posting some great ideas

dukestravels07
09-30-2010, 07:08 PM
Seems to be some confusion with accomplishments and achievements.
As far as I know, you can't use two controllers to get accomplishments.

vithzeral
09-30-2010, 11:35 PM
how does that help with achievements also i don't think u can unlock all accomplishments in the arena

Yes, you can do all the "in game" achievements in Arena. Doesn't make much sense but as long as you are in practice match or practice set piece the achievements unlock.

Chieps
10-01-2010, 01:54 AM
Seems to be some confusion with accomplishments and achievements.
As far as I know, you can't use two controllers to get accomplishments.
I'm sure u can just got some yesterday when playing head to head

Mutlucus
10-01-2010, 02:11 AM
I'm sure u can just got some yesterday when playing head to head

That's when you play online, you can't do it with two controllers offline.

mptuk
10-01-2010, 04:23 AM
cheers for the tips my player only 75 rated so far my mates got his upto 91 by pretty much making a custom formation n playing mostly kick-off. might do this myself i went straight into world class some of the accomplishments are awkward so might drop the difficulty an just try get the semi-pro/beginner ones.

dont want my pro being super-human he was only about 80 odd in fifa10 an i did pretty well with him.

just trying to find some quick ways so i can get these ach`s done so i can move back to the other games i bought not long ago, mainly F1 and DR2 but got afew others need doing aswell.

xCHICKEN DIXx
10-01-2010, 12:05 PM
yea my pro is 81 or 83 so they rank up fast

xCHICKEN DIXx
10-02-2010, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=dukestravels07;3565667]Seems to be some confusion with accomplishments and achievements.
As far as I know, you can't use two controllers to get accomplishments.[/QUOTE u can always get a friend to help over xbl

Fredy29
10-02-2010, 10:38 AM
how does that help with achievements also i don't think u can unlock all accomplishments in the arena

True.

-WcG iFredy29