PDA

View Full Version : Pro challenges explained (achievements for VP)

dontgoeasyonme
09-30-2010, 06:48 AM
Hi guys, seen some wild statements on here so I thought I would clarify the difference this year!

In FIFA 10 you had to play on semi-pro or above to unlock challenges!(that or play online pro games)

In FIFA 11 it's the same although this time they have included a gold section that has to be done on world class so basically you need to play on world class to 100% your pro!

I played 10 on legendry but 11 on world class is solid! 1-0,2-2,1-1,1-0 get used to thesse score lines lol, maybe it will take a while to get used to but the game is so biased to the defenders it's unreal!

I got the game yesterday and got my VP up to a 79 in 17 (player/manager 6 min halfs) games and got the achievement for doing 100 challenges.

I'm glad they have done this because it will prevent douche bag messi wanna be's ruining pro-ranked matches.

The other good news is some hair styles and hair colours are locked and can only be opened by completing gold challenges so that means not every guy on FIFA apart from me has a huge green Afro lol

any questions just ask.

P.S FIFA 10 VP 99% and once ranked in the top 50 before people say I don't have a right to compare!

xCHICKEN DIXx
09-30-2010, 07:25 AM
Hi guys, seen some wild statements on here so I thought I would clarify the difference this year!

In FIFA 10 you had to play on semi-pro or above to unlock challenges!(that or play online pro games)

In FIFA 11 it's the same although this time they have included a gold section that has to be done on world class so basically you need to play on world class to 100% your pro!

I played 10 on legendry but 11 on world class is solid! 1-0,2-2,1-1,1-0 get used to thesse score lines lol, maybe it will take a while to get used to but the game is so biased to the defenders it's unreal!

I got the game yesterday and got my VP up to a 79 in 17 (player/manager 6 min halfs) games and got the achievement for doing 100 challenges.

I'm glad they have done this because it will prevent douche bag messi wanna be's ruining pro-ranked matches.

The other good news is some hair styles and hair colours are locked and can only be opened by completing gold challenges so that means not every guy on FIFA apart from me has a huge green Afro lol

any questions just ask.

P.S FIFA 10 VP 99% and once ranked in the top 50 before people say I don't have a right to compare!
good post but this has been explained in another thread

dontgoeasyonme
09-30-2010, 09:48 AM
good post but this has been explained in another thread

No you made an eronious statement about difficulty not effecting it

xCHICKEN DIXx
09-30-2010, 10:32 AM
No you made an eronious statement about difficulty not effecting it
yes it was no need to get upset if you actually read what was written it clearly states that "the difficulty does effect it look at the top by the ribbon for the difficulty needed" and if you still couldn't understand it than you should of posted what you wrote here in there not clutter the forum with another thread :woop:

dontgoeasyonme
09-30-2010, 10:49 AM
yes it was no need to get upset if you actually read what was written it clearly states that "the difficulty does effect it look at the top by the ribbon for the difficulty needed" and if you still couldn't understand it than you should of posted what you wrote here in there not clutter the forum with another thread :woop:

Lol says the man who posted identical threads? I don't think even you understand what you wrote! It's reads like your very confused!!!

Hope you like your meat well done cause your troll is flamed lol

and you don't upset me don't worry!

And before you get back with some petty comment put your money where your mouth is and play me 1v1

xCHICKEN DIXx
09-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Lol says the man who posted identical threads? I don't think even you understand what you wrote! It's reads like your very confused!!!

Hope you like your meat well done cause your troll is flamed lol

and you don't upset me don't worry!

And before you get back with some petty comment put your money where your mouth is and play me 1v1
1st im not gonna get into with u kid its clear u need to learn to read cause my other thread is totally different than the 1st one

dontgoeasyonme
09-30-2010, 11:12 AM
1st im not gonna get into with u kid its clear u need to learn to read cause my other thread is totally different than the 1st one

Thank god! This is a forum not MSN, go on chat roulette if your lonely :D. And let us real gamers use the threads what they are for