PDA

View Full Version : Play.com mess up!

A RANDOM H3R0
09-30-2010, 11:52 AM
I use play.com most the time when ordering new titles as it pretty much guarantees I'll get the game early or on release day...not anymore!

My FIFA 11 has been packing for 3 days now and pretty much means I'll be waiting till at least Monday before I get my hands on it!

Anyone else had these problems?

L1L JACK LFC
09-30-2010, 11:58 AM
I use play.com most the time when ordering new titles as it pretty much guarantees I'll get the game early or on release day...not anymore!

My FIFA 11 has been packing for 3 days now and pretty much means I'll be waiting till at least Monday before I get my hands on it!

Anyone else had these problems?

I haven't had this problem but when my friend ordered halo reach from play.com it was sent the thursday before it was released the following Tuesday and yet he is still to recieve it therefore i am never going to risk ordering from play.com again GAME FTW!

DAYTONAMIKE
09-30-2010, 12:02 PM
Shopto.net FTW more like, I've had mine since Wednesday, and I got F1 last Thursday and I could of probably got it on the Wednesday if it wasn't a mistake with my card, I'd entered the wrong card number so my pre-order got cancelled, Corrected it ordered at dinner time Wednesday and it was in my hands at 11am on Thursday morning! how can you fault that :woop:

A RANDOM H3R0
09-30-2010, 12:04 PM
I was thinking about just goin out and buying it tomorrow and returning their one when I eventually receive it?

XI I AM ZAK IX
09-30-2010, 12:19 PM
I usually go midnight launches but got mine two days ago.

JrdRIOT
09-30-2010, 03:10 PM
If it's still packing, can't you cancel your order?

mrtrick92
09-30-2010, 04:16 PM
If it's still packing, can't you cancel your order?

Naaa play take payment before the packing stage :/

i have also pre-ordered mine from play, im pretty annoyed it hasn't come a day early but it was apparently posted on the 28th so should be here tommorrow.

deadie
09-30-2010, 04:22 PM
lol thats the point of a release date for it to come that day pre order means you are guarteed you get the game it dosnt mean they give it to you before release date or even sometimes on the release date

Lucky Game sent mine earlier

weajam7
09-30-2010, 04:36 PM
got my of play.com today day before release so im happy

bjh_27
09-30-2010, 05:37 PM
got my GH6 order a day late from play.com...to be honest I use GAME as it always arrives on Thursday morning and with the reward points it doesn't matter that they are sometimes a pound or two more.

II RUFF II
10-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Never trust play.com mate. They've screwed me over endless amount of times! Shopto is the way forward :)