PDA

View Full Version : Can someone who has the game help me please...

TheMightyRam
09-30-2010, 12:20 PM
Not a big deal to anybody else but for me this might be a deal breaker as to whether I get the game or not!

1. Does Ultimate Team come packaged on the disk?

2. Do Derby County have proper home kit as last year was wrong
(should be white home shirt with black shorts and white socks & buymobiles.net on the shirt sponsor)

3. Derby County away kit should be the same design as home kit but yellow and blue.

Can anybody who has the game confirm if these are available?

Thanks in advance...

carlos6788
09-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Ultimate team isn't included on the disc, it is usually released as downloadable content around February time. It was 400msp last year 800 the year before. However it is rumoured that the version for Fifa 11 may be free due to the Madden package being free.

As for the Derby kit i can assure you that both the away and home kit are the correct colours with the correct sponsor. Even the "Buy" on the home shirt i blue.

Hope this helps you and i would definitely advise buying as its the best Fifa i have played.

dontgoeasyonme
09-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Ultimate team isn't included on the disc, it is usually released as downloadable content around February time. It was 400msp last year 800 the year before. However it is rumoured that the version for Fifa 11 may be free due to the Madden package being free.

As for the Derby kit i can assure you that both the away and home kit are the correct colours with the correct sponsor. Even the "Buy" on the home shirt i blue.

Hope this helps you and i would definitely advise buying as its the best Fifa i have played.

Best reply I have ever seen! Well done :D

Atomic Walrus95
09-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Derby :woop:

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Off topic i no . But my copy was sent from play on tuesday morning will i get tomoz ?